hubcap76

Jun 27, 2013
Treasure Coast, Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign Xs 2a pro, Excalibur ll, Explorer II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Be been swamped with work since the 2nd and haven't been able to squish the toes in the sand in many of days, I was able to intermittently find some time to hit a few dry land playgrounds, sports fields and parks. Here is the haul for a few misc hours. image-2432149741.jpg I haven't checked any coins other then quick inspection prior to pouch insertion, most likely no oldies, some of the shotgun shells manufactured dates are in ranges of mid 1920s to late 1970s. image-2654798610.jpg Both gold items are gold filled, cross being 1/20 14k and the RCA gold record pendant being 1/20 12k, 2 .925 charms the bear and the support ribbon, junk earring is for scale. The pressed penny's are my personal favorite.

So my phone took a swim in my java, if we are in communication via cell voice or text please get in touch since I have lost all numbers and contact information. image-3468729988.jpg

Attachments

• image-2053069563.jpg
    image-2053069563.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 95
Upvote 0

sponge

Bronze Member
Nov 15, 2012
Florida
Nice hunts man. Havent done much here,been real slow. People are drinking alot though. Heard about the Steelers loss. A true legend of football.

OBN

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2008
Maryland Waters
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
"Excalibur"..
"AQ" Impulse
Primary Interest:
Other
Good hunt and sorry to hear about the phone...

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I feel your pain, I lost mine in Feb. at a convince store , all contacts, phone numbers, appointment dates ect. gone! No one turned it in, and there was no evidence of it being smashed or run over. Do you think I kept a paper list of numbers, no. Cancel that phone, get a new one....and start over, not fun, wasn't happy. Sorry about your phone, bummer!

OP
OP
hubcap76

hubcap76

Jun 27, 2013
Treasure Coast, Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign Xs 2a pro, Excalibur ll, Explorer II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice hunts man. Havent done much here,been real slow. People are drinking alot though. Heard about the Steelers loss. A true legend of football.

Espn did a good right up, apart from the steelers and making the Rooney family legends that human did amazing things in his life, I hope I can meet his moral standards at the end of my story

Msbeep, it just fell into my java didn't lose it, but what I thought iCloud was backing up doesn't seem so :p no biggie people will call if they need to but Ty for your encouragement :)

Ya was fun times, just got back from Jensen 2 cents and handful of garbage, my old timer beagle got diagnosed with diabetes this week so I put off the rest of the gigs till Monday to come and build some confidence in this diagnosis, really a bummer, just a dog could only imagine the human stress with this disease