Key west ship wreck recoveries video

lost items recovery

Bronze Member
Nov 29, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Im sure some of you have seen this but I was unaware that this video was out there and would have loved to see it posted on here for everyone's viewing pleasure. More then likely it has been posted before or perhaps it wasn't. I really enjoyed it and thought I'd post the link for those who have not seen it and for the new members that may or may not be aware of the history of these ships. Very exciting finds on this video. It's 50 minutes long so it will take a little out of your time but for those of you who have not seen it before.. I think you'll really like it! Enjoy!

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet

Upvote 0

OBN

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2008
Maryland Waters
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
"Excalibur"..
"AQ" Impulse
Primary Interest:
Other
Thanks LIR, I am headed out for the evening hunt .. gives me something to watch when I return with nothing....

OP
OP
lost items recovery

lost items recovery

Bronze Member
Nov 29, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Thanks LIR, I am headed out for the evening hunt .. gives me something to watch when I return with nothing....

Hey ya never know! I wish you luck brother and thank you!!

lookindown

Gold Member
Mar 11, 2010
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250,AT PRO, CZ21...RTG pro scoop...Stealth 720
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great video...I wonder if stuff is planted when those investors are on board or maybe found earlier and held onto until the right day. I don't trust anything when money is involved.

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other
I've not seen it before. Thanks for putting it up-

What a great adventure!

OBN

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2008
Maryland Waters
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
"Excalibur"..
"AQ" Impulse
Primary Interest:
Other
Well I'm back with no gold ..just some clad....showered, some good food now it is time to watch...Thanks LIR..when your away from home living like a Pirate I'm hoping this will motivate me to get up at 3 am and hunt.

OP
OP
lost items recovery

lost items recovery

Bronze Member
Nov 29, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Well I'm back with no gold ..just some clad....showered, some good food now it is time to watch...Thanks LIR..when your away from home living like a Pirate I'm hoping this will motivate me to get up at 3 am and hunt.

Maybe to get up at 3:00 to head to the Key's!
Good video!

OP
OP
lost items recovery

lost items recovery

Bronze Member
Nov 29, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Ill check.this out later and report. Right now its 5am and there is gold somewhere.

Wait!... Sponge!!..I WATCHED THE VIDEO ALREADY!....GO TO THE KEYS!
Sorry for yelling!

Sir Gala Clad

Bronze Member
Jul 9, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great video...I wonder if stuff is planted when those investors are on board or maybe found earlier and held onto until the right day. I don't trust anything when money is involved.

When it comes to money and promises, trust no one - not even yourself.
Especially, your self - if you think that the stuff was planted.

As the booty is split, at the end of the year even those that work for Fisher are investors.
There would be little advantage of timing the find when a vacation investor was aboard as mostly
likely they are continuously arriving and departing when diving permits.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions