Maybe Some Day?

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's the perfect treasure hunting accommodations, a string of beach front efficiencies, each with their own sprawling deck, direct beach access, research library, big screen TV with a treasure hunting video library, internet access, and an accompanying decor with accents that simply scream of, “treasure!” And of course, each deck has it's own grill, outside shower, and tiki-bar atmosphere.

As far as the eye can see there is nothing but ocean and busy beach, off this coast a large number of ancient shipwrecks litter the ocean floor. The history along this section of coast is long and vast, one never knowing what that next tone in their headphones might bring? My favorite location at this unknown resort is the “Wall of Fame”, that large section of wall displaying all of the items that have been found on this stretch of cost by those who have stayed here. Just ten minutes looking at this wall and you'll be motivated to grab your detector and head to the beach, gold, silver, platinum, diamonds and emeralds, both modern and old.

Very few people know of this quaint little treasure hunting resort yet it is booked solid nearly each and every week. There's even a local guide who will spend the first day with you to answer any questions you might have and to offer you local guidance and up to date tips on the beach conditions and prospects. He wants you to find treasure, he wants to see your face on the resort's Wall of Fame. Did I mention the treasure room? That place where you'll have everything at your disposal for cleaning your finds. There's also a library of Hallmarks and other useful research materials in here.

I'm betting you've never heard of this place. In fact, I'm sure of it. Maybe some day you will hear of it? Maybe someday you will get to go there? Maybe someday your image will appear on that Wall of Fame?

Upvote 0

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Dang Scoop, I thought you were going to throw in no pull tabs, bottle caps or sinkers and cause me to weep openly. Psheew.

Lady Pirate

Jul 8, 2011
Tallahassee, Florida
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium LS, Garrett AT PRO & Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well...at least I like that imagination that you have. I was just about to start drool with my margarita in hand ! LOL

Boatlode

Bronze Member
Mar 30, 2014
Florida Treasure Coast
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sand Shark......
Nokta Pulse dive....
Scubapro Jet Fins...................
Mares Puck dive computer.......
Sherwood Silhouette BCD.......
Poseidon Cyklon 300 regulator...
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Sounds like you are describing my house, except you forgot the boat and the scuba gear.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread