Todays Finds

cooper36

Nov 30, 2011
east coast
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Today's Finds

I dont live near the beach, however I live 20 mins from five trout streams. I must say that these are streams not rivers.They are not over chest deep and not that fast as they are the head waters of the Chattahoochee and Soque and Broad Rivers. These are today's finds. photo (2).JPG cant figure out how to delete the 2nd photo, it is the bad one sorry.

Attachments

• photo 1 (1).JPG
    photo 1 (1).JPG
    665.3 KB · Views: 113
Last edited:
Upvote 0

hubcap76

Jun 27, 2013
Treasure Coast, Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign Xs 2a pro, Excalibur ll, Explorer II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Man that's a lot of tackle, can't complain about recycling those right back onto your pole. Has to be some beautiful scenery. Thanks for sharing

powered by pull tabs

OP
OP
cooper36

cooper36

Nov 30, 2011
east coast
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes lots of tackle I use some and give alot away to friends.

OP
OP
cooper36

cooper36

Nov 30, 2011
east coast
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Man that's a lot of tackle, can't complain about recycling those right back onto your pole. Has to be some beautiful scenery. Thanks for sharing