hubcap76

Jun 27, 2013
Treasure Coast, Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign Xs 2a pro, Excalibur ll, Explorer II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Be been religiously getting my fill of swinging while I'm in down time. Most of my hunts have started at middle tide wether incoming or outgoing, I don't pay it much mind sometimes.

First target of this hunt, Irish blessing token.a lot of deep green coins, modern I suppose haven't cleaned them yet. But not often to find oldies on my end yet.

image-102425540.jpg

image-214436262.jpg

Chain and medallion both junk metal, I assume chain is stainless and charm was something else due to the condition they were both in

image-1670616223.jpg

Leather man possibly could be salvaged, men's Gucci watch heavy rust on band, but no I single water damage in the glass, lost appox the 11th of some month at around 1030 :p

image-4207534594.jpg

Ring #39 titanium

image-1853531412.jpg

powered by pull tabs

Upvote 0
OP
OP
hubcap76

hubcap76

Jun 27, 2013
Treasure Coast, Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I gotta do something I have extremely terrible neighbors, like at the point it's worth moving and I seriously dislike moving

powered by pull tabs

CASPER-2

Gold Member
Jan 3, 2012
NEW ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
WHITE'S XLT, PI PRO, GARRETT 2500, 3- FISHER CZ21s, JW FISHER 8X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
did you check diamonds ?= they been putting real ones in titanium

OP
OP
hubcap76

hubcap76

Jun 27, 2013
Treasure Coast, Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I sure haven't Casper, to be honest it just goes in the jar, unless it's ladies wear ten it has to pass through the 3 ladies in the house, then it goes in the jar. Also I have no tester and would rather swing in the medians outside of the jewelers :p

I have a few that need testing, but I'm not to hard pressed on knowing. Like my newest, I don't mind just thinking it's real.

image-1762961037.jpg

powered by pull tabs

GatorBoy

Gold Member
May 28, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice job out there man.
I would bet those are diamonds and I'm pretty sure that titanium ring will turn into something nice cash for you.
I hate to hear you're having problems like that with a neighbor I've dealt with that before.
I'm not sure exactly what's going on but if it has you to the point considering moving I say you have as much right to enjoy your peace as your neighbor and that's why we have laws for that type of thing if that's what it is.
If the neighbor has been given a chance to be civil and work things out and has neglected to do so do what you have to do

OP
OP
hubcap76

hubcap76

Jun 27, 2013
Treasure Coast, Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes it's a bummer for sure, since day one, but it's over the top now when I have to defend myself from the kid I had helping me with work. Just scumbags really parents drunk all day kids running amuck all night, and then there friends who have even less concern for anyone in the neighborhood. Be nice to find a place in Jensen but personally would rather just head back to Tampa, not to concerned if it has any monetary value, long as I meet my daily quota :p