no see um treasure

trashman

Jun 6, 2014
edgewater
Detector(s) used
bountyhunter trk4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hi all,went to the beach a few days ago and got attacked by a murderous horde of no seeums. tried to stick it out in the dry sand where i usually hunt , but they kept pushing me towards the water.i have been thinking that i minght try shallow water for a while,but have been leary of getting my machine wet. it was either call it quits or get wet.i started in less than knee deep water and thought i had broke the machine, any way kept trying and wound up in a little over the knee trough, where to my delight i found my first ring(a junker, but woohoo my first) then i found the bling earring( yeaaah} i think i like the water!!!!!!! the no seeums saw i was having to much fun and kicked me off the beach to come back another day. the clad and other stuff is from the dry sand the ring and earring are from the gully. im stoaked to go back!!!!!!

Attachments

• treasure 001.JPG
    treasure 001.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 100
Last edited:
Upvote 0

mnruxpin

May 20, 2013
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
we got biting fllys here, swarms of them, they ruin a perfect day for sure and keep depositors off the beach, hatem

tnt-k9

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2010
Dutch Caribbean
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats on finding the joys of water hunting. Not sure if they still make it but when I was in the Army I never went in the field without a bottle of "Avon Skin so soft" spray. It was a great mosquito and tick repellant.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread