Any one happen to see the amazing find on kellycos website?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BVI Hunter

Bronze Member
Apr 8, 2013
VIRGIN ISLANDS
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250
AT Pro
SEA HUNTER 2
Garrett Pro Pointer
Ghost Amphibian Headphones
Vibra Probe 580
Vibra Tector 730
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

treasurecoasteric

Jan 6, 2014
If you spent more time on the beach and less time worrying about what other people are doing, you might actually find something yourself. As I have said, both Bob Marx and Carl Fismer saw the coin and had no issues with it whatsoever. Evidently you know more than they do I guess. How's your blog going Gator Boy?

GatorBoy

Gold Member
May 28, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How many times do I have to tell you and you even been told by other people... I do not write that blog ..I actually spend so much time on the beach and other places metal detecting that you see my things on there enough to think I'm the author... so you really can't be talking to me when you're saying I'm not spending my time detecting and just worrying about what other people do.
I'm not going to go through the same ridiculous pissing into the wind it has been done once already.
If you found that as an authentic 8 and it didn't matter much to you since there's just so many of them found on a regular basis it's no big deal to you...I feel sorry for you... and if you've went through all of this for any other reason I feel sorry for you still.. you know what you did and you know what it is.
Might as well take a moment to post a few beach found Cobs

ForumRunner_20140725_133811.png

Oh wait how that got in there sorry let me try again..

IMG_0094.jpg

OneR.jpeg

realefinds.jpg

ForumRunner_20140630_104353.jpg

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thread is locked, any more mocking or attacks on members will not end well for guilty parties.

Ever member on this thread attacking the find, calling it fake or attacking member is violating our rules.

Consider this official warning..

Thread will disappear......

Last edited:

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Now back to the thread. So many flies from all the lies!

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet

are we Talking about a TreasureNet Member Here ?

IF So posts like this are against forum Rules

Tread Lightly !!!!!

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
are we Talking about a TreasureNet Member Here ?

IF So posts like this are against forum Rules

Tread Lightly !!!!!
Yes we are Jeff, treasurecoasteric is a member. .. Every member in this thread attacking his find or Eric is noted and can consider this official warning. Some may find they have problem logging in later...

Eric, my apologies I did not find this thread earlier....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread