Apr 2, 2007
Zephyrhills Fl
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
excel 1000 with 8 inch coil, Garrett AT MAX and a silver U MAX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well Mr. Moron I see you are still up to your old trick, but it would be nice if you would stop digging up the trash and leaving it beside the hole. You are making it bad for everyone else that hunts in the area . this is not your personal beach ,it belongs to everyone ,clean your trash. you dig it ,you keep it and throw it in the trash Can.

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
there is many morons of this type --and he is not limited to your area (sadly)

stoker_x1

May 1, 2006
Ft Myers Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II 800
Minelab Excalibur II 1000
Minelab Excalibur Blue 15" WOT coil
Minelab Excalibur Blue 12" SEF coil
Torsoro Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting

Sir Gala Clad

Bronze Member
Jul 9, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gee that Moron gets around!
I wonder if he or she gets free flyer miles?

shawninNY

Oct 2, 2013
Detector(s) used
Xlt/Dfx/BHID , Excaliber, nowCtx 3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Finally found somewhere to put all the corroded zincolns!

supertraq

May 8, 2014
Pcola fl
Detector(s) used
Fisher cz6a,,,Fisher cz-20,,,,Teknetics gamma 6000,,"Tek Eurotek pro ,,Fisher gold bug s.e 2.9er,,Tek T2 ltd se,,Tek T2+,,Minelab Vanquish 540 and 340 and a new Nokta Legend and Garret Infinium
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
this is not a moron,its a very spiteful person that seeks satisfaction from causing others problems,mental mess :BangHead:

gobble-gobble

Sep 7, 2012
North Port , Florida
Detector(s) used
own, excal 1000, excal. II , explorer II, Fisher CZ21, Vibra-Tector

Sold-BHID (2), DetecorPro-PI, Fisher CZ 2o, Fisher1280, Sovereign & many other minelabs & whites detectors
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was to a beach we call Penny beach last week. I dug 114 pennies along with two silver rings & clad.
I was using my cz21 which I just purchased. This beach is hunted pretty hard by a lot of my friends &they all dig large amounts of pennies. Why people throw them I think to make us work harder:dontknow: Hope it get better when we move to Fl. Home should be done end of Oct. we hope.

Jeremy S

Feb 27, 2012
God's Country
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garret Ace 250, AT Pro, Garret Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Last year I discovered a small local park in town that experiences a lot of activity. The place was absolutely loaded with clad, as well as some gold and silver.

The odd thing is that the ground was and still is saturated with pennies! Last year I pulled almost 800 from this park over a 4 month period during the fall and winter. This year I am well over 200. They are mostly pre 1982 copper pennies, but there is a good amount of zinc pennies as well. You can't swing your coil more than a few inches without hitting a penny. I did my best to thin them out over the months but I could easily find another 1000 there.

Kind of makes me wonder how and why the ground is so full of these, I have never found another area like it.

Sir Gala Clad

Bronze Member
Jul 9, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
this is not a moron,its a very spiteful person that seeks satisfaction from causing others problems,mental mess :BangHead:

No I don't think it is a very spiteful person.
Not in comparison to do who litter our beaches with bottle caps, cans, glass bottles broken and unbroken, used diapers, and unbelievable filth, also forgot needles that they use to shoot up with.

How about the inconvenience of not being able to use the restroom as it has become a motel for druggies. And the beaches that you cannot get into, or park near, because low lifes now gather at the entrance points to intimidate you from using thei beaches and walkways along the beach.
How about the wild life destroyed, serenity lost, and vacations ruined because of this.

No many beach users with families are far worse with the damage that they do to the environment
than the so called moron or very spiteful person. I would say the penny spreader, if there even is one, is far more considerate than those identifed above.

Last edited:

Sir Gala Clad

Bronze Member
Jul 9, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is to the person that came down to Naples Fl. on Vacation and couldn't find anything and got mad and filled the water with PENNY. Would you want some one to do this to your beach, I think not. Don't be a MORON. Leave the beaches and water as clean as you found it.

" Leave the beaches and water as clean as you found it"?

Wow! It must be great to live in Naples, where all you have to worry about is the good penny fairy.
What a great place to visit and live.

It sure is different from the beaches near where I live in Hawaii.
I would welcome that Moron with outstreched arms of welcome when you compare his or her action(s)
to do who litter our beaches with bottle caps, cans, glass bottles broken and unbroken, used diapers, unbelievable filth, and needles that they use to shoot up with on the grass where children play.

How about the inconvenience of not being able to use the restroom as it has become a motel for druggies.

And the beaches that you cannot get into, or park near, because low lifes gather at the entrance points to intimidate others from using the beaches and walkways, they are taking over, along the beach.

How about the wild life destroyed, serenity lost, and vacations ruined because of this.

This is what is happening to our beaches, are you sure that it is also not happening to beaches near your pristine beach?

Last edited:
OP
OP
ron lord

ron lord

Bronze Member
Apr 2, 2007
Zephyrhills Fl
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
excel 1000 with 8 inch coil, Garrett AT MAX and a silver U MAX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
moron area is all cleaned up now. Don't do it again !!

FarmerChick

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2010
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
BH LoneStar
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'll take every stinking penny from EVERY SINGLE PERSON who wants to give. send them to me :)

intersting thread to read.

money is money. does it really show a moron or a person doing ya a favor? but if a penny means nothing to you at all then it is a problem. if ya like pennies, then ya hit the motherlode :) :)

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
a couple of the guys I work with just consider pennies useless and toss them in the parking lot. ( I pick em up)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread