hubcap76

Jun 27, 2013
Treasure Coast, Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign Xs 2a pro, Excalibur ll, Explorer II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have been out of town for a few weeks with a few gigs, had a lull in the schedule opted to come home for a few days. Hit mainly the middle slope to breaking white water. Spent a few hours at chest since the eves have substantially laid down here on the Atlantic. First go at it produced minor calf and small junk targets, a few pyramid sinkers and 3 rings, started with the dolphin tow ring, saw the seam assumed junk, which it was a non precious metal. 2n ring was the gold, no markings,but you never know, tested to not be gold :p 3rd ring of the day was .925 with white sapphires and amethyst, as I was getting the area pinpointed down a middle aged woman approached for conversation, the usual questions and answers, ready to see what was unearthed she stayed for the extraction, first scoop I could see the sapphires in the sun, pointed it out to her and let her pull the item out of the scoop. Good fun. Learned my lesson with the phone and each so no extraction pics.

image-3719744724.jpg

2nd hunt was brief with the family for low, clad, hooks, aluminum slaw, and a junk toe ring with a nice floral pattern.

image-2287918271.jpg

3rd hunt again was brief with the family at a wading reef beach, fairly clean, opted once done to stop at the main beach on the way home for a few. Another junk ring, waist deep incoming tide. Maybe 10 targets entire day.

image-1118176304.jpg

This morning my final last few hours allotted prior to departure was super calm, on the outgoing tide targets were few and far between, few pennies, a dime, some golden looking medallion thing quickly went into the pouch, looks to be something off a swimsuit or purse, a dozen or so morning bathers now in close proximity, then back to silent. Large storm seemed to e moving inland so decided to pack it up, made it to the white water break and got a signal, extracted the target to be rewarded with a 10.5g 14k band. Unfortunately no inscription so likely this will go in the jar. But I keep my 1 piece of jewelry per hunt quota up to date. Be safe out there and keep posting those story's and finds it's great to read when unable to swing.

image-2241818089.jpg

image-178240994.jpg

powered by pull tabs

Upvote 0

Fletch88

Silver Member
Mar 7, 2013
Valdosta, GA
Detector(s) used
Garrett ATPro- 8.5x11, 5x8, CORS Fotune 5.5x9.5
Tesoro Silver microMax- 8 donut, 8x11 RSD, 3x18 Cleansweep
Minelab Excalibur ll- 10" Tornado
Minelab CTX 3030
Minelab Xterra 305
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sweet finds Hubcap! Congrats on an awesome hunt

CladGrabber

Oct 10, 2013
Tulsa Ok
Detector(s) used
AT PRO...Equinox 800...garrett carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The .925 with white sapphires is a very nice one!

lorraine

Silver Member
Dec 15, 2010
Detector(s) used
Minelab GT; Sov Elite
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Terrific post, hubcap76:headbang:

Impressive looking rings...love that bottom pic of the gold ring...nice one!:hello2:

Lorraine

46Wheat

Silver Member
May 23, 2014
Upstate NY
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac / Equinox 800 / 8.5x11 DD and 5x8 DD coil /
Garrett ProPointer / Lesche Digger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice digs .Thanks for the pics

OP
OP
hubcap76

hubcap76

Jun 27, 2013
Treasure Coast, Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Appreciate all the replys, just trying to keep up with all you stellar folks. Speaking Of stellar, where is Hamid, miss that guys posts. Where ever he is I know he is emitting an aura of positivity, sending warm thoughts his way. powered by pull tabs

sponge

Bronze Member
Nov 15, 2012
Florida
Appreciate all the replys, just trying to keep up with all you stellar folks. Speaking Of stellar, where is Hamid, miss that guys posts. Where ever he is I know he is emitting an aura of positivity, sending warm thoughts his way. powered by pull tabs

Where's the tent stakes?

sponge using smoke signals.

OP
OP
hubcap76

hubcap76

Jun 27, 2013
Treasure Coast, Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ahhahahaa Sponge I totally looked at the couple I found and thought I should post these for you. Hahaha, on the other coast now and doubtful I will get much swinging time in aside from the closest park to the job site in between dry times. But I am obligated to be home next weekend for the start of school, the lady of the house and the kids have conflicting schedules so I will be local till winter. I will be sure and get then all prettied up.