storms rolling off of Africa (tropics heating up)

GatorBoy

Gold Member
May 28, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
wv.jpg
The Intertropical Convergence Zone looks like it will be heating up in the near future.. A lot of moist air seems like it will be pushing away the Saharan dust layer also

Upvote 0

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
FYI

To member in question and you know who you are..

Posting under multiple names violates our rules and using another name to bypass ban just increases the ban.

Last edited:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:/. I just sent a PM to admin about this.. Quite disheartening
He was member already on a time out for insulting members using another name to sneak back in using the same static IP.

OP
OP
GatorBoy

GatorBoy

Gold Member
May 28, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I guess I'm late for the party.
I hope it was a good one

lost items recovery

Bronze Member
Nov 29, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Thanks for the storm info thread you created GB, it's been educational. Sorry conceited idiots have to ruin it.

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet

sponge

Bronze Member
Nov 15, 2012
Florida
We can get pass this a keep this thread going. All this sand is makin me mad. Mad im tellin ya mad. Wait I here a low pressure.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not getting much action to move sand this year but we are sure getting some rain. My lake is up at least 8-10 foot.....Raining last night and raining now....They going to have to change our motto, not the "The Sunshine State" right now..

lookindown

Gold Member
Mar 11, 2010
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250,AT PRO, CZ21...RTG pro scoop...Stealth 720
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not getting much action to move sand this year but we are sure getting some rain. My lake is up at least 8-10 foot.....Raining last night and raining now....They going to have to change our motto, not the "The Sunshine State" right now..
All of our area lakes are at normal or above level for the first time in a long time. They opened a spillway between two lakes that hadn't been opened in a couple of years. It was open for a week and we caught some nice bass, catfish and specks...its raining here right now.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
All of our area lakes are at normal or above level for the first time in a long time. They opened a spillway between two lakes that hadn't been opened in a couple of years. It was open for a week and we caught some nice bass, catfish and specks...its raining here right now.
My lake isn't at the 2004 levels after our hurricane nightmare yet, but considering my lake was drying up all the rain helps....It has come up at least 8 to 10 ft...

Boatlode

Bronze Member
Mar 30, 2014
Florida Treasure Coast
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sand Shark......
Nokta Pulse dive....
Scubapro Jet Fins...................
Mares Puck dive computer.......
Sherwood Silhouette BCD.......
Poseidon Cyklon 300 regulator...
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks

Bass fishing has been spectacular for me and my clients.

OP
OP
GatorBoy

GatorBoy

Gold Member
May 28, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Won't be long till we get a big cold front that shuts everything down

OP
OP
GatorBoy

GatorBoy

Gold Member
May 28, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Today was one of those days I had to choose between surfing and metal detecting...I went detecting... when I got done and check my phone I had half a dozen messages saying I should be surfing with photos.
That hurricane swell is starting to show up at the 120 mile buoy... Friday and saturday are probably going to be great.. I'm bringing my surfboard to work with me tomorrow and going straight afterward

OP
OP
GatorBoy

GatorBoy

Gold Member
May 28, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is my view from work

ForumRunner_20141015_162318.png

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread