storms rolling off of Africa (tropics heating up) - Page 11
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
Like Tree63Likes

Thread: storms rolling off of Africa (tropics heating up)

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    Retired

Apr 2014
    CTX - Excal - RTG/Oleg Scoops - XPointer
    988 times
    Beach and Shallow Water Hunting
    We're like glass today.
    U.S. Air Force Veteran - Retired Fed with 36 years of Service. "Today's the Day...I gotta get out there with my Minelab"

us
    El Padron

Oct 2010
    Southern California
    The content of this space is contingent upon principals acceptance, execution and or final disposition / funding of an approved product endorsement agreement
    507 times
    Unreported banner: 3 (maybe 4)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Gala Clad View Post
    From my recent experience of a recent earth quake followed by two hurricanes which came close to Hawaii, you would feel different, if you were the one who was in harms way. There is nothing comical about it!
    LOL, all the "bring it on" guys and weather men who were hoping for a big storm are the same ones that would cry like babies and beg for government assistance should they ever actually be personally caught in the aftermath of one....

Charter Member
    us
    Jul 2006
    Florida
    Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
    32695 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by el padron View Post
    LOL, all the "bring it on" guys and weather men who were hoping for a big storm are the same ones that would cry like babies and beg for government assistance should they ever actually be personally caught in the aftermath of one....
    Most of us living in Florida have already experienced it several times.

Now keep the political comments and insults out of your posts...
    PLEASE READ OUR RULES. CLICK HERE TO READ ------> TreasureNet.com Rules

2nd Amendment
    "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed"

Si vis pacem, para bellum "If you want peace, prepare for war!

USAF 1967-1971

I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic..."

No Expiration Date!

us
    Retired

Apr 2014
    988 times
    Been thru my share in the past 35 years. No tears and no entitlements accepted in my house...
    U.S. Air Force Veteran - Retired Fed with 36 years of Service. "Today's the Day...I gotta get out there with my Minelab"

us
    Mar 2010
    Florida
    ACE 250,AT PRO, CZ21...RTG pro scoop...Stealth 720
    4754 times
    Honorable Mentions (1)
    We have been through em...that's why we say bring em on...no crying down here in the swamps of Florida...we fight alligators and wild boar...bring it on.

us
    Retired

Apr 2014
    988 times
    Quote Originally Posted by lookindown View Post
    We have been through em...that's why we say bring em on...no crying down here in the swamps of Florida...we fight alligators and wild boar...bring it on.
    Pythons too...
    lookindown likes this.

us
    El Padron

Oct 2010
    Southern California
    The content of this space is contingent upon principals acceptance, execution and or final disposition / funding of an approved product endorsement agreement
    507 times
    Quote Originally Posted by lookindown View Post

LOL...... (OK).....
    lookindown and BVI Hunter like this.

May 2012
    6039 times
    Banner Finds (1)
    :-) :-) :-)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	10635851_488719494602856_2210856100645620154_n.jpg 
Views:	88 
Size:	43.2 KB 
ID:	1065709

May 2008
    Ft. Worth Tejas
    CTX3030...AT Pro & Garrett Pro Pointer Bounty Hunter 505 (Loaner)
    863 times
    LOL...... (OK).....
    OK.....(LOL)....
    A Coward Dies a Thousand Deaths a Soldier Dies But Once

us
    Stickmarsh Jedi Master

Mar 2014
    Florida Treasure Coast
    Tesoro Sand Shark...... Atomic SV2 snorkel...... Scubapro Jet Fins................... Mares Puck dive computer....... Sherwood Silhouette BCD....... Poseidon Cyklon 300 regulator...
    1365 times
    Shipwrecks
    You don't know anything about Florida, so please just be quiet and stay in your nanny state.
    BVI Hunter, penzfan and sandman03 like this.
    "Today's the day!" - Mel Fisher

May 2012
    6039 times
    Banner Finds (1)
    Haha.. I think we can rise above the name calling but as far as what us Floridians do us real ones we don't need to prove anything to anybody in any other state we know who we are and we know what we've been through and we know how to deal with it

May 2012
    6039 times
    Banner Finds (1)
    The Intertropical convergence zone looks more like September out there right now

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	avn.jpg 
Views:	96 
Size:	112.7 KB 
ID:	1065928

us
    El Padron

Oct 2010
    Southern California
    507 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Boatlode View Post
    You don't know anything about Florida, so please just be quiet and stay in your nanny state.
    Well I attended Madison Junior High school in Titusville, and graduated from Melbourne High School. I later joined the military out of Orlando.

Dad, God bless his heart still lives in the ghettos of Palmbay, but it's nice there.

I have accomplished and contributed far more in my lifetime then the fast majority of Floridians whose ancestors arrived here on the Mayflower, and my parents were what you would call i"llegal aliens."
    I live in my nanny state because I've earned it and I can easily afford it.

It took less than one generation to figuretively put the childrens offspring of my parents early employers onto my payroll for minimum wage, and now it's all direct deposit.
    Last edited by el padron; Oct 13, 2014 at 08:09 PM.

Charter Member
    us
    Jul 2006
    Florida
    Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
    32695 times
    Well I attended Madison Junior High school in Titusville, and graduated from Melbourne High School. I later joined the military out of Orlando.

Dad, God bless his heart still lives in the ghettos of Palmbay, but it's nice there.

I have accomplished and contributed far more in my lifetime then the fast majority of Floridians whose ancestors arrived here on the Mayflower, and my parents were what you would call i"llegal aliens."
    I don't care if you arrived with Ponce de Leon in 1513 looking for Fountain of Youth, your post was made strictly to insult members.

Stop the insults and political commentary or you will not be able to post at all.
    Last edited by Treasure_Hunter; Oct 13, 2014 at 02:47 PM.
    penzfan, lookindown and gamiller like this.
    PLEASE READ OUR RULES. CLICK HERE TO READ ------> TreasureNet.com Rules

2nd Amendment
    "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed"

Si vis pacem, para bellum "If you want peace, prepare for war!

USAF 1967-1971

I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic..."

No Expiration Date!

us
    Stickmarsh Jedi Master

Mar 2014
    Florida Treasure Coast
    Tesoro Sand Shark...... Atomic SV2 snorkel...... Scubapro Jet Fins................... Mares Puck dive computer....... Sherwood Silhouette BCD....... Poseidon Cyklon 300 regulator...
    1365 times
    Shipwrecks

It took less than one generation to put the children of my parents early employers onto my payroll for minimum wage, and now it's all direct deposit.
    Oh ok. Since you used to live here, go right ahead and badmouth us Floridians.

Tell you what. You stay there in Californicate, and I'll stay here in Florida.
    penzfan and sandman03 like this.
    "Today's the day!" - Mel Fisher

Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links