storms rolling off of Africa (tropics heating up)

GatorBoy

Gold Member
May 28, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
wv.jpg
The Intertropical Convergence Zone looks like it will be heating up in the near future.. A lot of moist air seems like it will be pushing away the Saharan dust layer also

Upvote 0

el padron

Oct 29, 2010
Southern California
Detector(s) used
The content of this space is contingent upon principals acceptance, execution and or final disposition / funding of an approved product endorsement agreement
Primary Interest:
Other
Don't tell me I don't know, I'm not a kid, I was born and raised in Florida, I have been through many hurricanes.
LOL.
It doesn't matter that you were "Raised in Florida"
So was I.
You know, honestly I don't mean any disrespect.
It's just that once you've seen so many old guard tough guys without any pants on kneeling in tears in front of the red cross trucks (I think they air lift them in) glossy eyed and forever psychologically scarred you tend to lean towards scepticism.
(The spaghetti with maranara is very good. Everything else really isn't, but the power won't be back on for another 4 months so beggars really can't be choosers but then again you never did bother to record the exact GPS coordinates of your former house, and now you can't seem to be able to locate its foundation, and FEMA......... LOL......)

Last edited:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
LOL.
It doesn't matter that you were "Raised in Florida"
So was I.
You know, honestly I don't mean any disrespect.
It's just that once you've seen so many old guard tough guys without any pants on kneeling in tears in front of the red cross trucks glossy eyed and forever psychologically scarred you tend to lean towards scepticism.
(The spaghetti with maranara is very good.
Everything else really isn't, but the power won't be back on for another 4 months so beggars really can't be choosers but then again you never did bother to record the exact GPS coordinates of your former house, and now you can't seem to be able to locate its foundation, and FEMA......... LOL......

Lean towards scepticisms all you want... I know how to defend and provide for my family... I'm always sitting on 3-4 months of emergency food, we live on a lake so water isn't an issue and I have plenty of ammo..

I couldn't care less about FEMA...

el padron

Oct 29, 2010
Southern California
Detector(s) used
The content of this space is contingent upon principals acceptance, execution and or final disposition / funding of an approved product endorsement agreement
Primary Interest:
Other
Lean towards scepticisms all you want... I know how to defend and provide for my family... I'm always sitting on 3-4 months of emergency food, we live on a lake so water isn't an issue and I have plenty of ammo..

Thats ridiculous.
If you were two feet above high tide on just about any barrier Island on the Florida Treasure Coast during a full on liability hit, (like the one you and your friends are hoping for) the ammo or food reserves would do you no good. Typically nothing remains. Nothing.
Just sand.
The roads would no longer be there and most of the landmarks except for the causeways and high rises (third floor and above only) would be gone.
It happened in the early twentieth century and hopefully will NEVER occur again.

Last edited:

el padron

Oct 29, 2010
Southern California
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other

Off course you don't
While your wishing for hurricanes you should care a whole lot about FEMA. They will be overseeing the administration of all your insurance policies, (not your actual insurance provider).

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
99.99% of us do not live on barrier islands....No one here is hoping for a hit, we are hoping the winds and waves from one skirting the coast opens up the beaches......

el padron

Oct 29, 2010
Southern California
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
99.99% of us do not live on barrier islands....No one here is hoping for a hit, we are hoping the winds and waves from one skirting the coast opens up the beaches......
Well without consulting Wikipedia I think it's accurate to state that more then one percent of the Floridian population lives on the lowlands and Barrier Islands. That's where you want to swing your coil right?

You are wishing extreme weather on some of the most densely populated places in the Country.

Ironically, if you had your way, aside from your coastal neighbors insurmountable misfortune, the only benefactors (from your perspective) would be high ranking National guard and Coast guard personnel.
If you had any inkling of an Idea at all, any at all, you would well understand the concept of feeling no shame whatsoever in eating off the FEMA and Red Cross Trucks.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well without consulting Wikipedia I think it's accurate to state that more then one percent of the Floridian population lives on the lowlands and Barrier Islands. That's where you want to swing your coil right?

You are wishing extreme weather on some of the most densely populated places in the Country.

Ironically, if you had your way, aside from your coastal neighbors insurmountable misfortune, the only benefactors (from your perspective) would be high ranking National guard and Coast guard personnel.
If you had any inkling of an Idea at all, any at all, you would well understand the concept of feeling no shame whatsoever in eating off the FEMA and Red Cross Trucks.

Your post states barrier islands which is what I replied to....

I said nothing about you or anyone else eating off a FEMA trucks, I said I could care less...

If our hoping winds and waves from hurricane remove sand from the beaches bothers you your free to not read the thread......

el padron

Oct 29, 2010
Southern California
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Your post states barrier islands which is what I replied to....

I said nothing about you or anyone else eating off a FEMA trucks, I said I could care less...

If our hoping winds and waves from hurricane remove sand from the beaches bothers you your free to not read the thread......

LOL.....That's my point, You so sure that less then 1/10 of one percent of Floridians Live on the barrier Islands, Hurricanes are good for "removing sand from the beaches" and that somehow you are prepared and look forward to the next one.
There are many people like you. You have no inkling of an Idea, None at all.

I know.... You have lots of ammo, right ? LOL........

You could care less because never once in your life have you experienced it and you have no Idea at all what its about. You only think you do.

Last edited:
OP
OP
GatorBoy

GatorBoy

Gold Member
May 28, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
LOL.....That's my point, You so sure that less then 1/10 of one percent of Floridians Live on the barrier Islands, Hurricanes are good for "removing sand from the beaches" and that somehow you are prepared and look forward to the next one.

You could care less because never once in your life have you experienced it and you have no Idea at all what its about. You only think you do.

What is it with you? Do you think you're the only person whose not only witnessed but been a part of devastation? The condescendence in your posts is starting to bother me.. you have no idea what I've seen and what I've been through.
You've made your opinion abundantly clear you have the right to it... that's where it ends.
While you were pushing insurance papers my calloused hands were rebuilding

Last edited:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Okay, tired of your disrespectful and condescending tone in your replies which violates our rules.... End The Condescending Tone Now....Only warning.....

Per our rules "If you disagree with another member's post, make your comments in a polite and respectful manner."

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread