Somethings Brewing and its not coffie.

sponge

Bronze Member
Nov 15, 2012
Florida
Whats goin on here. Looks like we have a little storm on the horizon. 250 miles east of Palm Beach sitting in warm water movin slowly. Has plenty of time to get something going. The direction isn't what i like, but fortuntley it wont be stong. OR WILL IT ??? Good luck and please stay out of the left lane heading north. Just hoping for some erosion, that's all. :treasurechest:

Upvote 0

seeker41

Bronze Member
Feb 18, 2007
spacecoast florida
Detector(s) used
fisher cz6a--teknetics g2 --cz20--minelab excal 800--discovery3300--original whites tdi--tesoro sandshark--whites dual field
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
man, im tired of getting my hopes up!!!! ..........hopefully this will sit out there for a week or two and cause some rough surf. we had a no-name storm in 2011 or 2012(?) that caused some real nice erosion, could be the same kind of storm. another storm further out but it might stay far out to sea.

chuck.

GatorBoy

Gold Member
May 28, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A good steady wind direction for a few days would do a lot of good alone

hubcap76

Jun 27, 2013
Treasure Coast, Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign Xs 2a pro, Excalibur ll, Explorer II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
man, im tired of getting my hopes up!!!! ..........hopefully this will sit out there for a week or two and cause some rough surf. we had a no-name storm in 2011 or 2012(?) that caused some real nice erosion, could be the same kind of storm. another storm further out but it might stay far out to sea. chuck.

Agreed, at least until Monday evening :p cause I won't be back till then. Once gator starts salivating over these potential storms seems as if they turn around, like that insurance commercial with the old man and fishin pole with the dollar on the end..... Ohhhh almost had it.

powered by pull tabs

lost items recovery

Bronze Member
Nov 29, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Maybe this is what you're seeing?

image-1037114289.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My girl and I worked The "no name" storm... from North Wabasso to North For Pierce... lot's of cuts"

fmfdoc

Mar 14, 2014
Mc David, Florida
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Well, as the caretaker of a campground and retreat center in NW Fla. I say; Bring it on! We just got our tractor back from the shop, so road maint. won't be an issue. Just had all three saws fully serviced. Generator has been rebuilt and checked out. Got a new Dump-trailer. AND to top it all off, the "season" is drawing to a close. Cleaning up after a storm will be no big deal, and I'll have some time to swing the MD, too!!!

OP
OP
sponge

sponge

Bronze Member
Nov 15, 2012
Florida
so far looks like a rain event. Keeping my fingers crossed for some good winds. At least we have a good low tide coming up. :skullflag:

GatorBoy

Gold Member
May 28, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Getting real windy out of the Northeast on the beach right now.. That system looks like its strengthening

ForumRunner_20140911_132935.png

OP
OP
sponge

sponge

Bronze Member
Nov 15, 2012
Florida
Yea it does, but the weatherheads say there is to much wind sheer. They say the circulation is there but the wind sheer is preventing any further development. They have been wrong before, maybe wrong again.

sponge using smoke signals.

seeker41

Bronze Member
Feb 18, 2007
spacecoast florida
Detector(s) used
fisher cz6a--teknetics g2 --cz20--minelab excal 800--discovery3300--original whites tdi--tesoro sandshark--whites dual field
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
the weather geeks have been discounting this (92l) for a while now!!!! its stronger now than they thought it would be! winds are good here,.........well see?

chuck.

penzfan

Bronze Member
Apr 12, 2014
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 - Excal 1000 - Excal II - Sovereign GT - RTG/Oleg Scoops - XPointer
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Rainy and windy down here in the stream since 1pm today. Hoping for some nice cuts....

occy

Oct 21, 2012
St Aug
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal sword
Primary Interest:
Good long period swell coming to the east coast next week starting Tuesday night. Could move some sand, but I'm paddling out if the winds are good. Late next week could be better hunting.

GatorBoy

Gold Member
May 28, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I saw that.. Looks like light winds too

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
Primary Interest:
ahh, ok...was thinking you needed to run to the bathroom for a second. That's a relief
Lol! That's the same thing I thought with the headline.

sent from a potato...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread