Bronze Member
Nov 24, 2005
va beach, va
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
se pro, excal. II, ctx 3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
THE LANE WAS SOMEWHAT BETTER THAN ON FRIDAY. CLAD WAS UP AND I DID MANAGE TO FIND ONE MEAGER TOE RING, 2 PIECES OF EARRINGS, CAR PIECE AND NORMAL ALUM. JUNK.

LITTLE CHILLY, BUT I WAS TESTING OUT A NEW SHIRT TOP FOR NRS – “WAVELITE” No. 2551 - AND SOME HYDROSKIN SHORTS – No. 2239.

http://www.nrsweb.com/shopping_info/default.asp?tn=1

TYPE IN THE NUMBER IN THE SEARCH BOX AND TAKE A LOOK.

I LIKEM BOTH – STAYED NICE AND WARM ALL 3 HOURS I WAS OUT

PROFESSOR-------------------IT IS TIME FOR U TO MAKE APPEARANCE - THE PENNIES ARE REALLY STARTING TO PICK UP - GET DOWN HERE AND PLEASE RESUCE THEM--------------I THINK I EVEN HEARD ONE CALLING OUT TO U TODAY.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE

THE SPIN
OFS0481.jpg

OFS0482.jpg

OFS0483.jpg

OFS0484.jpg

OFS0485.jpg

OFS0486.jpg

OFS0487.jpg

OFS048NUT.jpg

Attachments

• th_skull.gif
    th_skull.gif
    39.7 KB · Views: 391
Upvote 0

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Who would have ever thought they would start wearing rings on their toes? I am frozen in again and look forward to your posts Max.

seas1to2

May 17, 2006
fl
wish there were more gold toe rings out threre, I have pleanty of silver an junk ones... it was kind of cold down here in FL over the weekend,50's with high winds

Born2Dtect

Bronze Member
Jun 11, 2004
Hurlock, Maryland
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice finds Max. My first ring was a nice silver toe ring found at the beach. If you keep posting such great finds I will have to make a trip to VA beach to see what all the rage is about.

Ed D.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread