Fall 2014: Mexico Beach Finds, a Ring Bonanza

looknforgold

Apr 30, 2011
Somewhere in the US of A
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excal 1000, Minelab Equinox 800, Anderson Shafts, Garrett Pro Pointer, SEF Coils and CoinTOTE, AND........
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ola Amigo's & Amiga's...Been busy living the life of a working man. but, this last week I headed back to Mexico for some Beach Detecting and I left feeling good, REAL GOOD! :D
I won't go into much of a spill as I'll let the pic's do the talking... 9 Rings, lot's of Peso's and a few pieces of Jewelry and a night or 2 of Cervezas is just what I needed. all finds were found in the water and using an Excal 1000, Thanks for looking, DirtDiga
241qn35.jpg

jtxic0.jpg

25u1en5.jpg

Upvote 0

Beach Papa

Apr 25, 2012
East Coast
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tiger Shark VLF
Whites Dual Field PI
CTX 3030
Aquasound (custom made)
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
WOW!! Worth the trip back home..... Nice treasures. Beach Papa

lost items recovery

Bronze Member
Nov 29, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Outstanding work Sir! Good for you. I'm sorry but I'm stealing the D ring idea from you for securing my rings in the water and may even post the ones I have on Tnet. My apologies when it goes down. Nice hunting, congrats Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet

bootybandit

Silver Member
Aug 17, 2014
San Diego
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ-21,
Tecnetics Omega 8000,
T-Rex 9.5"
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Nice haul of rings! Congrats!

detectahead

Silver Member
Dec 1, 2007
Western, N.C.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Equinox 600, Bandido UMax II, Fisher F5, Tiger Shark, Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That looks like a great time to me! Congrats

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
the emerald one looks like one my wife lost down the toilet( so that's where they end up)

MiamiFox

Aug 2, 2013
Miami Florida
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030. Excal II, Garrett AT Pro, Howie Scoop
Colt Python .357 6"
Winchester 94 30-30
Primary Interest:
Outstanding work Sir! Good for you. I'm sorry but I'm stealing the D ring idea from you for securing my rings in the water and may even post the ones I have on Tnet. My apologies when it goes down. Nice hunting, congrats Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet
GREAT TRIP !!! What beach? so I don't go there. And good idea for the rings I'm going to bring one along next time I hunt..

CoinandRelicMan

Silver Member
Apr 3, 2011
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
E-Trac, Safari, Cortes, Musketeer, Makro Pin-Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Nice scoops there , congrats on the golden saves !!

lorraine

Silver Member
Dec 15, 2010
Detector(s) used
Minelab GT; Sov Elite
Primary Interest:
WOW!!!!! That is impressive detecting!:notworthy:

Congratulations on all those beautiful finds!

Lorraine

goldnugget

Nov 3, 2005
East Coast U S A
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab XP-Pro- MinelabExcaliber -Fisher1260 Minelab E-Trac - Minelab Equinox 800
Tell us about crossing the Border, Did Custom's give you any hassle, or ask you what you had ( equipment wise )Nice haul on the Rings and Glad you had a Great Time

OP
OP
looknforgold

looknforgold

Apr 30, 2011
Somewhere in the US of A
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excal 1000, Minelab Equinox 800, Anderson Shafts, Garrett Pro Pointer, SEF Coils and CoinTOTE, AND........
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Your more than welcome to use the D Ring Idea.... I use one for goodies and one for those mean ugly beer tabs.

OP
OP
looknforgold

looknforgold

Apr 30, 2011
Somewhere in the US of A
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tell us about crossing the Border, Did Custom's give you any hassle, or ask you what you had ( equipment wise )Nice haul on the Rings and Glad you had a Great Time
I've never had one problem until this last trip. on the way out, the Mexican Imigrations didn't like the fact I had my Battery, my knob protector and my arm cuff in my carryon. I usually put those in my checked bags, but I had forgotten... got lucky, next time they could chunk them before leaving...so :)

OP
OP
looknforgold

looknforgold

Apr 30, 2011
Somewhere in the US of A
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
GREAT TRIP !!! What beach? so I don't go there. And good idea for the rings I'm going to bring one along next time I hunt..
I don't remember the name of the Beach, sorry..lol, but, every single find of mine was found in the water. My finds were found on the Caribbean side of Mexico though, if that helps.

GL & HH, DirtDiga

OP
OP
looknforgold

looknforgold

Apr 30, 2011
Somewhere in the US of A
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
the emerald one looks like one my wife lost down the toilet( so that's where they end up)
Good one by the way, LOL...That Ring is my favorite find, those Emeralds look really cool

lost items recovery

Bronze Member
Nov 29, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other

If I may add to that... Coming back through with all that Gold?

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread