wildcarrot

Oct 5, 2013
SoCal
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
old used white's surfmaster PI, Dual Field, DFX, Minelab GM 1000 and Nox 600
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went down south yesterday about 30 miles chasing some erosion...Found a bunch of old clad and one Lincoln 1950, my birth year, but nothin' special. The two pieces in the pictures I tossed aside with the rest of the junk when I got home. So I'm taking a second look at the junk this morning. The little piece of chain feels heavy? Scratch test it's 10k 2.36g....The earring is not cleaned but I noticed a little gold showing thru the crusty stuff and surely those are not diamonds. It tested 10k. I found a 925 stamp on it so figured gold plated 925...What's left of the shiny stones can't be diamonds...they tested real!......It pays to take a second look at your trash stuff.:laughing7:

014.JPG 018.JPG

Upvote 0

bootybandit

Silver Member
Aug 17, 2014
San Diego
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ-21,
Tecnetics Omega 8000,
T-Rex 9.5"
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Nice finds! What part of cali? I see you found an Evil Eye. Keeps all the metal detecting haters away!

Showtime2385

Bronze Member
Nov 19, 2013
NY
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac, Garrett AT-Pro, Garrett Pro-pointer-AT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What a score! Congrats, that chain kinda looks like crazy eye balls haha

lorraine

Silver Member
Dec 15, 2010
Detector(s) used
Minelab GT; Sov Elite
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Good for you, wildcarrot!

That gold bracelet is unique; never saw one like it; your were sharp to re-check it !

Keep 'em comin'!

Lorraine

rockyredbaron

Jul 20, 2005
Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTAx 1000 and Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Outstanding!

rockyredbaron

HH to all

MTJosh

Jan 23, 2014
AZ & Deer Lodge, MT
Detector(s) used
AT Pro, Garrett propointer Sovereign GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Rich - good finds. I tried one day down south too. Unfortunately I had to work so by the time I got there it was already pounded. And just my luck Trashy Jackhole hit the stretch I landed on before I got there. Dave confirmed it was him later for me. Was wondering why the lifeguard was giving me a bad look until I saw the huge craters and trash just tossed along the beach. Spent the next 30 minutes filling holes and picking up trash from the idiot. Lifeguard gave me a wave so at least did my part to keep the beach open to detecting as we know he doesn't care. Tried some other areas before the sun set and pulled some clad but holes were everywhere(thankfully these were filled though still trash around). Locally it has been sanded. Found one small pocket and pulled some clad and silver ring. Went back next tide cycle to find it also sanded it. The whole local area was void of targets in the wet then. Got lucky and up in the dry on way back to car did find an old party area. Pulled a can old pull tab style. Gridded area to locate coins signals and pulled 2 silver dimes. One rosie and one merc. This was just a random spot I got lucky and found. I am sure there are old party spots all along our beaches.

MiamiFox

Aug 2, 2013
Miami Florida
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030. Excal II, Garrett AT Pro, Howie Scoop
Colt Python .357 6"
Winchester 94 30-30
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Nice finds I'm glad you took a second look.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread