Friends, sorry to say that I wont be posting finds for a while ...my husband was in

lorraine

Silver Member
Dec 15, 2010
Detector(s) used
Minelab GT; Sov Elite
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Friends, sorry to say that I won't be posting finds for a while ...my husband was in

a horrific multiple car accident, and while he miraculously escaped severe trauma/fatality ( as you will see by the photo of his vehicle). I am remaining at home doing private duty nursing and doling out TLC by the loadsfull.

He was rear-ended ;and although wearing a seat belt, was catapulted into the back of the station wagon and had to be extricated by sawing through the roof top.

His car is a 1986 Buick Le Sabre... V-8 & built like a tank so he was better protected than with a more up-date vehicle.

God was with Hank; he is home now with multiple abrasions, contusions, and lots of pain.

I'll be checking on your wonderful finds while I'm home -bound.

Please say a prayer for Hank's complete recovery.

Thank you,

Lorraine

Hank's car.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0

CaptEsteban

Bronze Member
Jul 26, 2011
I am so sorry to hear about that. I hope he has a speedy recovery. Take care of yourself & don't overdo it. I hope you have someone who can help you !

Whydah

Bronze Member
Feb 24, 2010
New England
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 30-30 Minelab X Calibur 1000 MineLab Equinox 800 Garret Infinium Fisher CZ 21
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Lorraine (PRAYERS SENT) just got this news. Hoping that Hank is feeling better... I haven't posted in quite some time and haven't kept up with local finds...I don't get on as often here... Please say hello to him for me and take care... SPEEDY RECOVERY

Dec 12, 2010
Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Fisher Gold Bug DP, Fisher F19 LTD, Minelab Safari, Garrett AT Pro, Garrett AT Pro Pointer, Garrett Pro Pointer, Lesche Digger, Lesche Ground Shark Shovel, 9.5x5.5 NEL Sharpshooter Coil (Safari), 9.5x
Dang. That is terrible, Thank God he survived and is recovering. Hopefully he will fully recover soon without any long term affects. Bless your heart for being there with him and watching over him and taking care of him.

Auriemma

Jul 24, 2014
SE PA
Detector(s) used
Minelab: Sov XS; Sov XS2 Pro ; XS2a Pro ; E-TRAC; Profind 25, Garrett PP AT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lorraine... Update required here!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions