Just a note to wish everyone on the forum a Happy Thanksgiving Day! I miss you all

lorraine

Silver Member
Dec 15, 2010
Detector(s) used
Minelab GT; Sov Elite
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
very much , and hope to get back to detecting ASAP and start posting again.

Hank is coming along ; I cater to him as if he were king of the universe:laughing7: ; he will be starting aquatic therapy next week.

Hope you are all finding great treasures; I'm sure you are; I just haven't much time to spend on the Internet these days, but I'll be back.

miss you all,

Lorraine

looking.jpg

Upvote 0

wildcarrot

Oct 5, 2013
SoCal
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
old used white's surfmaster PI, Dual Field, DFX, Minelab GM 1000 and Nox 600
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Lorraine

It's good to hear from you. Wishing you two a Happy Thanksgiving:happysmiley:
Rich

detectahead

Silver Member
Dec 1, 2007
Western, N.C.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Equinox 600, Bandido UMax II, Fisher F5, Tiger Shark, Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So glad to hear everything is going well! A very happy Thanksgiving to you and Hank! We miss you and your post

Sir Gala Clad

Bronze Member
Jul 9, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
In the end...we will take care of only what we love; We will love only what we understand; We will understand only what we are taught. (Hawaiian Proverb). Eagerly awaiting your return(s).

very much , and hope to get back to detecting ASAP and start posting again.

Hank is coming along ; I cater to him as if he were king of the universe:laughing7: ; he will be starting aquatic therapy next week.

Hope you are all finding great treasures; I'm sure you are; I just haven't much time to spend on the Internet these days, but I'll be back.

miss you all,

Lorraine

View attachment 1084849

fongu

Bronze Member
Mar 30, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's great news that Hank is doing better and glad to see you have time to post again. My internet has been down since Wednesday and it's been frustrating, but at least it's working again. My home phone has been out since Sunday and I got tired of waiting for the repair guy to come and honestly thought he wasn't coming and went to the river. He showed up and called me and said it was inside the house, but I don't think the young man knew what he was doing. No house phone until next week and I wish I had stayed home. Just a little clad and stressed out trying to get back after just a few hours. Lightning might have been the reason because it really stormed here last Sunday & Monday and rained Tuesday. First good rain we've had in some time and a great blessing. Hope you will be able to get out and do some dirt fishing soon, Lorraine.
Hope you and Hank had a great Thanksgiving. I cooked for our entire immediate family and I'm worn out and kind of glad it's over.

bootybandit

Silver Member
Aug 17, 2014
San Diego
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ-21,
Tecnetics Omega 8000,
T-Rex 9.5"
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
May god bless you both. May Hank have a speedy recovery, and you , a speedy return!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread