Ring lost at Clearwater

lost items recovery

Bronze Member
Nov 29, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Met a woman from the bank that said her husband lost his platinum wedding band in the water in June at clearwater beach and they will be starting a thread asking for its return providing they can navigate the website. I believe she said there is an inscription on the inside but I'm not 100 percent sure. If anyone has found it and would like to return it to them let me know and I will get their contact information.
Good luck and be safe every body.

Upvote 0
OP
OP
lost items recovery

lost items recovery

Bronze Member
Nov 29, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Chances are slim to none but offered to help and if it was found and someone read this thread and wanted to return it "or not" then they'd have a better chance. Do I have faith it it?.....no, but offered to help.

TheRingFinder

Bronze Member
May 22, 2013
Minnesota
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab - E-Trac / Excalibur
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Never hurts to try - Good luck, hope someone honest finds / found it!

lookindown

Gold Member
Mar 11, 2010
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250,AT PRO, CZ21...RTG pro scoop...Stealth 720
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
what do you think the odds of finding something that was lost in June in December on Clwr Bch? there's been a lot of coils run over that place since then.
He doesn't think its still in the water...hes asking if someone found it this Summer...with all the hunters at Clearwater it was found...it may have already been sold for scrap...doesn't hurt to try, good gesture on your part...if someone that found it sees this they will likely let you know...all the hunters I know will get a ring back to the owner when they can.

DewGuru

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2010
Gulf Coast Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ive found rings there, lost weeks prior to having found it. Despite the high volume of hunters, one can never get it all.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread