Gold Member
Aug 16, 2013
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XP Deus I & II
Xterra Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
You're welcome to come on over to SoCal. There's plenty of beaches and miles of pull tabs, tent stakes and sparkler wire.
I'd be happy to show you my favorite Mexican Restaurant too!

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Explorer II, Compass 77b, Tesoro shadow X2
Well gee, if you guys from other states REALLY think our beaches are brimming with easy gold rings, you're MORE THAN WELCOME to come charter tour busses and come hunt them.

And the rules here are quite simple: You pay me 25% of all your finds, and ... in return ... you have my blessing to hunt any beach you want. No .... don't thank me. It's the least I can do for the furtherance of our fine hobby, for good friends like you ! :laughing7:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well gee, if you guys from other states REALLY think our beaches are brimming with easy gold rings, you're MORE THAN WELCOME to come charter tour busses and come hunt them.

And the rules here are quite simple: You pay me 25% of all your finds, and ... in return ... you have my blessing to hunt any beach you want. No .... don't thank me. It's the least I can do for the furtherance of our fine hobby, for good friends like you ! :laughing7:
We have the same rules for out of state hunters coming to our beaches...LOL.

lorraine

Silver Member
Dec 15, 2010
Detector(s) used
Minelab GT; Sov Elite
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Count me in . L.I R. :thumbsup:

Lorraine

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread