SEVENTH ANNUAL TREASUREHUNTERS COOKOUT

seeker41

Bronze Member
Feb 18, 2007
spacecoast florida
Detector(s) used
fisher cz6a--teknetics g2 --cz20--minelab excal 800--discovery3300--original whites tdi--tesoro sandshark--whites dual field
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
SEVENTH ANNUAL TREASUREHUNTERS COOKOUT!!!!
hello fellow treasurehunters, the seventh annual treasurehunters cookout will be held on april 18th at the pennwood motorlodge in wabasso florida. if you want a room they are giving anyone attending the cookout a discounted rate. you will need to act fast, in the past all rooms are sold out within about a week! The phone number for the Pennwood is (866)-742-9240 or (772)-589-3855, ask for Virginia and tell her you’re with the Treasure Hunters group so you can get the discount.

the pennwood motorlodge has a rich history with some of the treasurehunting greats from the good old days having used it as a base with rumors of treasure being hidden there! many shipwreck beaches are within easy driving distance if you want to go exploring. they have a very nice pool, nice grounds and nice covered area that will serve as the main gathering area and shelter if it rains.

anyone that has been to these cookouts before knows that these cookouts are a great time and I know I look forward to attending each year, catching up with old friends and making new ones, hearing all the great treasurehunting stories(true and false) and making plans for the upcoming season.

there will be food, drinks and treasure to be had. there will be some beer but for the most part you will need to bring your own adult beverages. im hoping to have a treasure raffle, so if enough people bring some cool treasure items to raffle off we can do that. I would also like to have a treasure swap meet, bring your treasurehunting related gear or items to sell or swap and a table to set everything on.

anyone that can send pre cookout cash/check/money order donations to help with the food and misc costs please do so, I can tell you that in the past to much of the load was placed on one person. the more I get the better this cookout will be!!!!! send me a pm and I will give you the address to mail your donation to, or donations can be made as a "gift" by paypal sent to [email protected]

Saturday april 18th

The Pennwood Motor Lodge
9295 N. U.S. Highway1
Sebastion, FL (actually Wabasso)

I look forward to another great year and really hope to see a few faces that were missing last year!!!!
thanks,
seeker41

Upvote 0
OP
OP
seeker41

seeker41

Bronze Member
Feb 18, 2007
spacecoast florida
Detector(s) used
fisher cz6a--teknetics g2 --cz20--minelab excal 800--discovery3300--original whites tdi--tesoro sandshark--whites dual field
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ann and i would like to express our huge thanks to all that attended this years cookout and to the companys and individuals that donated cash or treasures for the raffle and to help pay for our expenses!!!!!!!!!!

thanks to all that helped out with serving the food and the misc chores involved!!!!!

was really great to have all of you back that have missed a year or three and we missed those that normally attend but could not make it this year!!!!!!!!

special thanks to kellyco for their continued support and their donation of a minelab excalibur II and many other great prizes to help offset the costs of the event!!!!!!!!!!

thanks to fisher, garrett, rtg scoops and to all the individuals that made great raffle donations!!!!!!!

sorry if i forgot anyone, will add pics latter and make an announcment soon regarding next years cookout.
thanks,
chuck and ann

aquanut

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2005
Sebastian, Florida
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ21, Tesoro Tiger Shark
This thread needs to be updated to the 9th Annual on the 29th of April per the thread on the Shipwreck forum.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread