Mr.Excavator

Jun 24, 2013
NorthEast, Florida coast
Detector(s) used
CTX3030 (4)Excal 1000, (2)Garrett Sea Hunter mark II,
(2) E-trac's
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Guys, I have been looking for over a year to get a SEF 15x18 soverign coil but NO ONE has any.

So I figured I would ask to see if anyone has an extra sitting in the closet or somewhere they would not mind selling.

Tim

Upvote 0

jyt2017

May 7, 2010
New England
Detector(s) used
Excal WOT
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I had one I never used. She sold for just 150 on ebay. Its one of those coils youll have to keep eye out for.

Have you tried any of the sites sponsors? It may be in stock somewhere. I never used mine because it was huge...now...I hate to say it I wish I still had it. lol.

GL on your search. hh gl -Joe

Hey Guys, I have been looking for over a year to get a SEF 15x18 soverign coil but NO ONE has any.

So I figured I would ask to see if anyone has an extra sitting in the closet or somewhere they would not mind selling.

Tim

OP
OP
Mr.Excavator

Mr.Excavator

Jun 24, 2013
NorthEast, Florida coast
Detector(s) used
(2) E-trac's
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I had one I never used. She sold for just 150 on ebay. Its one of those coils youll have to keep eye out for.

Have you tried any of the sites sponsors? It may be in stock somewhere. I never used mine because it was huge...now...I hate to say it I wish I still had it. lol.

GL on your search. hh gl -Joe

I generally check e-bay every couple of weeks, have tried several sites as well no luck. That is why I figured I would just ask other enthusiast. Probably have better luck.

I have one for my E-trac, a 15x18 sef, 15WOT, 11" and a 6" but trying to get anything larger than 15" on the Excal is tough. I like to cover a lot of sand per swipe.

Anybody know if the E-version can be used? just short cord?

OBN

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2008
Maryland Waters
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
"Excalibur"..
"AQ" Impulse
Primary Interest:
Other
Your talking in the water correct... reason, the ULT 13 is the ticket when hunting dry to the shallow salt water. deepest coil I have ever seen for the BBS, But it is so high strung it can't take the saltwater more then a foot...

OP
OP
Mr.Excavator

Mr.Excavator

Jun 24, 2013
NorthEast, Florida coast
Detector(s) used
(2) E-trac's
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Your talking in the water correct... reason, the ULT 13 is the ticket when hunting dry to the shallow salt water. deepest coil I have ever seen for the BBS, But it is so high strung it can't take the saltwater more then a foot...

I am wanting to use it for soft-wet sand areas only. I have several machines that have dedicated use setups. I do not mind having several, Each has its own specific uses. I take a couple out with me then decide which would be best for the days outing. Might sound silly, but why not. Its a hobby.

What is a ULT 13? The 12x15 SEF is my normal GOTO machine.

OBN

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2008
Maryland Waters
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
"Excalibur"..
"AQ" Impulse
Primary Interest:
Other
Detech Ultimate 13"

Hunting in PP with the Excalibur is Best.

Some friends tested several detectors and the ULT 13 on A Sovereign GT, the 13 smoked all including the CTX.. Dew was the owner maybe he will chime in...

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread