hubcap76

Jun 27, 2013
Treasure Coast, Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign Xs 2a pro, Excalibur ll, Explorer II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've a ton of thoughts and reflections for 2014, last year I set the goal of 100 rings and 10k pennies, only hit 5.5k pennies but managed to pull my 100th ring from the break water at the mornings low tide. Puts me with roughly 90ish grams for the year. Good way to end a goal and a year. Be safe out there and have a great 2015
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1420061644.578331.jpg

Upvote 0

lorraine

Silver Member
Dec 15, 2010
Detector(s) used
Minelab GT; Sov Elite
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Hubcap 76, that is one beautiful gold ring find!

What a way to end the year!

Congrats to you on great detecting!

Lorraine

OP
OP
hubcap76

hubcap76

Jun 27, 2013
Treasure Coast, Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks Lorraine, thought it was one of those light weight aluminum kids ones till I pulled it out, was indeed a great way to end the year. Looking forward to your posts in the near future.

OBN

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2008
Maryland Waters
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
"Excalibur"..
"AQ" Impulse
Primary Interest:
Other
Like that 750...rare now days and Congrads on the 90plus!!!

OP
OP
hubcap76

hubcap76

Jun 27, 2013
Treasure Coast, Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Like that 750...rare now days and Congrads on the 90plus!!!

What's funny I had a chain and pendant wash up in front of me earlier in the year, took it that day to a place to be tested told me 10k offered me x amount for it. Held onto it tested at another place last week and tested for 18k. Goes to show the caliber of some people, this is my years gold minus 3 newer pieces . ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1420067094.511452.jpg

OP
OP
hubcap76

hubcap76

Jun 27, 2013
Treasure Coast, Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hoping to find more pre 65s in the near future. I really enjoy seeing everyone's old coins from the water, not Spanish silver but the US coins.
I came close a few times.
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1420067639.494507.jpg
All 65s :p

sponge

Bronze Member
Nov 15, 2012
Florida
Hubcap, you crushed it last year. How many beaches do you think you hit. I remember you sayin you sayin that you detect west coast also. Thats an awsome cache. And your in the playoffs. Happy New Year sir.

sent from a sending device.

OP
OP
hubcap76

hubcap76

Jun 27, 2013
Treasure Coast, Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hubcap, you crushed it last year. How many beaches do you think you hit. I remember you sayin you sayin that you detect west coast also. Thats an awsome cache. And your in the playoffs. Happy New Year sir.

sent from a sending device.

I have truly been fortunate in the swing, most of time on west coast is dedicated to work, don't find much time to swing there, if I do mostly public parks to waste an hour or two. On our coast I spend a lot of time in jensen and fort pierce, any park that doesn't throw out metal Detectorist, parking lots at churches, medians where ever. Gatorboy has got me into the relic hunting locally and we have had some good fun. Sorry about your fish, personally not into 3 teams from one division being into the playoffs. But if they win a 7th it will just up my chances on finding one in the dirt :p

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread