Garrett Sea Hunter 11
Primary Interest:
Other

gold fever pete

Jun 1, 2010
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just my 2 cents.... I was told by a buddy that a 24k ring rang up as a zincoln. I was there when another buddy found a Budda 24k charm. He said it rang up as a zincoln. So in January of last year I found a 24k Panda coin that read as a zincoln. I am not going to stop digging zincolns. To begin with I will quote one of the guys here by saying money is money. Now if you get the luck of the swing and find high quality k gold,isn't it worth the dig??

jeepGold

Sep 7, 2014
Vegas
Detector(s) used
CTX3030, Nox800
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Agreed. It can be VERY frustrating pulling pennies all the time. Esp blistered, crap-ridden pennies that aren't worth...well.... a penny...but if you discrim anything other than iron, you are selling yourself short...keep swinging.

penzfan

Bronze Member
Apr 12, 2014
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 - Excal 1000 - Excal II - Sovereign GT - RTG/Oleg Scoops - XPointer
Primary Interest:
Agreed. It can be VERY frustrating pulling pennies all the time. Esp blistered, crap-ridden pennies that aren't worth...well.... a penny...but if you discrim anything other than iron, you are selling yourself short...keep swinging.
Is that Max?......lol

DJWEHAGE

Nov 30, 2012
Aberdeen, MD
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ 21, CZ20, CZ 7a Pro, Equinox 800, Stealth 920xi
Primary Interest:
Guess I should have thrown out nickels for you Max! Hope you are well. Stuck hunting land since moving back to Baltimore.

frogmaster-riviera

Bronze Member
Oct 22, 2014
Greece, French Riviera, Switzerland, North Italy
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030, Excalibur IIS, Sea Hunter MK II, Ebinger Seacon, Quest Pro, XP Deus, Deteknix Quest Pro, Makro Pointer, Xpointer diver & Wader
Primary Interest:
Other
I go detecting to relax and have fun, not to be checking my six every other second. If I had to do that just once, I would leave and never return.

+1, but if it's a very promising area, I might retry later

dewcon4414

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2006
Gulf Coast, Fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MDT, Nox, Blue Xcals and CTX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sounds like someone who hunts ignoring pennies. Ive had that happen even on the small beach i hunt. Its not fun to pay money to drive and park and when you get there someone pulls a stupid trick like that knowing you hunt that beach. Those kind of people have not place in this hobby.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread