STILL WAITING FOR THE SHARK

Mike70

Jan 23, 2015
Gold Coast, Queensland
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Cortez, Tesoro Stingray, C&G Wildcat, Pistol Probe Pro. Tesoro Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Sent for my Sand Shark on 2nd Feb. Got a post office text today sayilng there was a parcel to pick up, but when I got there they couldn't find it ! I rang supplier in Victoria, and they told me they had not sent it yet because it had not arrived from the States. Oh well, maybe next week. I thought he would have had some in stock, but must have ran out. Hope the travel scoop arrives at the same time.

Michael.

Upvote 0

OBN

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2008
Maryland Waters
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
"Excalibur"..
"AQ" Impulse
Primary Interest:
Other
One of the reasons I stopped working on detectors, the US Mail and Shipping in general... Good Luck with your new machine, hope the SS serves you well..:thumbsup:

penzfan

Bronze Member
Apr 12, 2014
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 - Excal 1000 - Excal II - Sovereign GT - RTG/Oleg Scoops - XPointer
Primary Interest:
Mine70. Let me know if you need a shaft extension for your SS to balance it out.

Roadrunner007

Feb 23, 2015
Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Minelab EQUINOX 800 BHID300, Spectra V3i, TDI Pro, 6000Di Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good Luck! ... Hope you find lot's of Treasure !!

OP
OP
M

Mike70

Jan 23, 2015
Gold Coast, Queensland
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Cortez, Tesoro Stingray, C&G Wildcat, Pistol Probe Pro. Tesoro Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
Thanks all for your input. Don't know why the mail is so slow, I know it takes nearly two weeks for me to send a letter to Canada. Be quicker to deliver it myself. When David Bishop was the Tesoro dealer in Victoria, he used to fix them, and it was usually back within the week. Penzfan, why would I need a shaft extension for the Shark ? I thought the shaft would be much the same as my old Stingray. Is there a balance problem with it ?

penzfan

Bronze Member
Apr 12, 2014
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 - Excal 1000 - Excal II - Sovereign GT - RTG/Oleg Scoops - XPointer
Primary Interest:
Thanks all for your input. Don't know why the mail is so slow, I know it takes nearly two weeks for me to send a letter to Canada. Be quicker to deliver it myself. When David Bishop was the Tesoro dealer in Victoria, he used to fix them, and it was usually back within the week. Penzfan, why would I need a shaft extension for the Shark ? I thought the shaft would be much the same as my old Stingray. Is there a balance problem with it ?
Mike70, My product just gives the Sand and Tiger Sharks that perfect balance needed for comfortable use. I sent you a PM regarding your inquiry about shipping costs to Australia.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread