My first youtube video: CTX 3030 waterproof test @ 40ft. depth - scuba!

frogmaster-riviera

Bronze Member
Oct 22, 2014
Greece, French Riviera, Switzerland, North Italy
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030, Excalibur IIS, Sea Hunter MK II, Ebinger Seacon, Quest Pro, XP Deus, Deteknix Quest Pro, Makro Pointer, Xpointer diver & Wader
Primary Interest:
Other
Upvote 0
OP
OP
frogmaster-riviera

frogmaster-riviera

Bronze Member
Oct 22, 2014
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030, Excalibur IIS, Sea Hunter MK II, Ebinger Seacon, Quest Pro, XP Deus, Deteknix Quest Pro, Makro Pointer, Xpointer diver & Wader
Primary Interest:
Other

Higgy

Bronze Member
Jul 21, 2014
NH
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus, Tesoro Tiger Shark, Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Pro-Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

dewcon4414

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2006
Gulf Coast, Fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MDT, Nox, Blue Xcals and CTX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hows the buoyancy and swing on that two-by-fore that deep? Have you posted somewhere how you sealed the CTX for that depth. If not can you post a little info and a picture of the seals? I think thats what keeps a lot of people from buying the CTX.

OP
OP
frogmaster-riviera

frogmaster-riviera

Bronze Member
Oct 22, 2014
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Last edited:

Beach Papa

Apr 25, 2012
East Coast
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tiger Shark VLF
Whites Dual Field PI
CTX 3030
Aquasound (custom made)
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I am not a Minelab offical tester: I don't find plenty of jewelry in a single hunt when testing the latest product :laughing7:

As I said, I'm used to detect far away from beaches and marinas (sometimes I enjoy recent find as well) because my primary interest is old gold and silver.

If you have experience water intrusion in the battery compartment, just place a 79mmx2.5mm (from 2.0mm to 2.65mm it's ok) NBR 70 o'ring, and just forget about it

FM

Frogmaster, I got it now... Thank you for your courtesy in responding to my out of order post and question. Looks like YouTube took the liberty of redirecting your video viewers to similar YouTube videos about diving with the CTX which were not posted by you. It was an interesting video I saw, even though it was not yours. I wish you much success in your search for MORE "Old Gold and Silver". Blessings, Beach Papa

OP
OP
frogmaster-riviera

frogmaster-riviera

Bronze Member
Oct 22, 2014
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Waiting for the next, great Vid. Thanks

I'm currently making 2 new vids, one on the Mod of CTX3030 and a long one on the Excalibur "IIS" version which is a full mod version engineered by OBN.

SonnyFl

Mar 9, 2007
Hudson Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Excal
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Those were the day's young man! The way I do it is all this 80 year ole body can handle for now. As for heading to Riviera, it would only be a dream. Super Vid.

OP
OP
frogmaster-riviera

frogmaster-riviera

Bronze Member
Oct 22, 2014
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Hello Sonny, it's always a pleasure to read a post from you :icon_thumright:

Like for me heading to Florida is a dream also.... dream are always far from what you are used to ;-)

FM

Those were the day's young man! The way I do it is all this 80 year ole body can handle for now. As for heading to Riviera, it would only be a dream. Super Vid.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions