Hookah Diving whats happened to Octopumps ?

[AU:Magnet]

Apr 3, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hookah Diving what's happened to Octopumps ?

A big HI to all the members here, my name is Paul, I live in Australia.
I hookah dive and detect for gold rings etc,
My Octopump compressor pump has worn out another Teflon ring, but I cannot get in touch with these guys for spares, I did last year, but it seems they have sold up, as I have left E-mails, and phone messages for sometime now. They seem to be owned by Midwestern Machine Works, I have left them messages as well, but with no answer.
Does anyone know what's going on? and, or, how can I get another pump? one to fit my Honda Gc 160.
Interested in replies here, I can show pics of my finds soon, I have been doing it for 3 years underwater, and years of wading beaches as well, TONS of rings, and land based relics to show you guys as time goes on.
Regards Au:magnet.

Upvote 0

mnruxpin

May 20, 2013
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Hi, i hookah in Minnesota with the air line, it has a honda engine but I dont know where to get parts for yours, just be patient and some people that know will chime in. might take a bit, not a lot of hookah peeps on here.

CASPER-2

Gold Member
Jan 3, 2012
NEW ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
WHITE'S XLT, PI PRO, GARRETT 2500, 3- FISHER CZ21s, JW FISHER 8X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My octopump has a Honda - sooo don't know what to tell you - unless ring is the same

reptwar1

Jan 24, 2013
Russelville Arkansas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My Octopump compressor pump has worn out another Teflon ring, but I cannot get in touch with these guys for spares, I did last year, but it seems they have sold up, as I have left E-mails, and phone messages for sometime now. They seem to be owned by Midwestern Machine Works, I have left them messages as well, but with no answer.
Does anyone know what's going on? and, or, how can I get another pump? one to fit my Honda Gc 160.
Interested in replies here, I can show pics of my finds soon, I have been doing it for 3 years underwater, and years of wading beaches as well, TONS of rings, and land based relics to show you guys as time goes on.

They have replacement parts on their site now.

Jim in MA

Apr 21, 2011
Detector(s) used
Excal with Wot, Infinium LS , CZ7a PRO

2 Diver System Parts - OCTOPUMPS.COM

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread