SonnyFl

Mar 9, 2007
Hudson Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Excal
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hope they didn't turn out to be JUNK? Nice Vid!

lookindown

Gold Member
Mar 11, 2010
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250,AT PRO, CZ21...RTG pro scoop...Stealth 720
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Glad to see you back Willie...we been wondering what happened to you...missed your videos...crazy find on that silver Washington...we will see you over there sometime...good luck.

OP
OP
willie d

willie d

Silver Member
Jul 13, 2005
Close enough to the beach
Detector(s) used
**Tesoro Tiger Shark** Tesoro Silver Umax** Minelab Sov Gt w/WOT coil** Whites 6000Di Pro SL**
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks guys. It's good to be back. The quarter was definitely unexpected. I heard it in the scoop and thought it sounded strange. When I saw it, I thought "it looks like a quarter, but it sure doesn't sound like one."

biggmike

May 27, 2010
Florida
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CZ7A Pro / CZ21 / F75 LTD
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good to see you back Willie. I have never found a silver coin at the beach. I do get a couple wheaties a year but I don't remember ever getting silver. I'm sure we will run into you. Enjoyed the video too. Keep them coming.....

OP
OP
willie d

willie d

Silver Member
Jul 13, 2005
Close enough to the beach
Detector(s) used
**Tesoro Tiger Shark** Tesoro Silver Umax** Minelab Sov Gt w/WOT coil** Whites 6000Di Pro SL**
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good to see you back Willie. I have never found a silver coin at the beach. I do get a couple wheaties a year but I don't remember ever getting silver. I'm sure we will run into you. Enjoyed the video too. Keep them coming.....
Thanks biggmike. This is only my second silver (silver rosie last year). I've got 4 wheaties each of the last 3 years. See ya out there.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread