Where I hang out a lot in the summer

flatbutton

Bronze Member
Aug 21, 2013
Eastern N.C.
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2 SE, Tesoro Sand Shark,Nautilus DMC 1, Garrett Grand Master Hunter,Garrett Master Hunter 5 , Whites Coinmaster 5000/D
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Upvote 0

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Cool web cam. Looks cold today but how come there is a sign that says no bare feet past red line? Do people actually obey that?

Sent from a empty soda can!

OP
OP
flatbutton

flatbutton

Bronze Member
Aug 21, 2013
Eastern N.C.
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2 SE, Tesoro Sand Shark,Nautilus DMC 1, Garrett Grand Master Hunter,Garrett Master Hunter 5 , Whites Coinmaster 5000/D
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cool web cam. Looks cold today but how come there is a sign that says no bare feet past red line? Do people actually obey that?

Yeah man, kinda rainy and cool today. Not to many people on the beach or the pier today.As for the bare feet thing, They have a bouncer that will launch you over the side of the pier if you disobey :laughing7:

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
Primary Interest:
Yeah man, kinda rainy and cool today. Not to many people on the beach or the pier today.As for the bare feet thing, They have a bouncer that will launch you over the side of the pier if you disobey :laughing7:

In that case I'll have to watch the web cam when it warms up. If the bouncer launches some cute blonde over the side for being barefoot maybe I can get lucky and catch a glimpse of cameltoe! Lol

Golden oaks

Aug 4, 2012
BEACH BETTER HAVE MY MONEY!
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX-3030
Minelab Equinox 800
Minelab Excalibur II
Tesoro Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
I'll be down there Saturday for a week. We have been going there for 3 years now. Very relaxing!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions