wildcarrot

Oct 5, 2013
SoCal
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
old used white's surfmaster PI, Dual Field, DFX, Minelab GM 1000 and Nox 600
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Had some strong winds here in SoCal yesterday and last night. Actually created some cuts on the beach! Haven't seen the beach cut in months......I was excited to do some wet sand hunting for a change. After two hours and six zinc pennies I caved and went back to the dry stuff. Just not happening in the wet. Sand, sand and more sand. Had some action in the dry sand and ended up having a fun hunt....Found a couple pieces of Silver and a few different vehicles for my car lot. Good Luck Out There...Rich

002.JPG 004.JPG 006.JPG 009.JPG 010.JPG

Upvote 0

MTJosh

Jan 23, 2014
AZ & Deer Lodge, MT
Detector(s) used
AT Pro, Garrett propointer Sovereign GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Rich - glad you found some silver. Yeah beaches have been awful. No slope or erosion. And any cuts have been into sterile sand. At least at the beaches you and I usually hit. I haven't hit the beach for a "real" hunt in months. May walk out to scout but only to see sand, sand and more sand. I am afraid this winter and now spring have been a bust for wet sand. I am just hoping for some slope to form. sure all the heavy gold is under 10-30 feet of sand still but by now would be happy with consistent clad and some lighter silver and maybe light gold just to dig some targets from the wet.

lorraine

Silver Member
Dec 15, 2010
Detector(s) used
Minelab GT; Sov Elite
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Nice job on those silver finds, wildcarrot!

I love finding Mexico silver...there's just something about the finish of the jewelry that is eye-catching.

That's a lovely nautical find, also:headbang:

Lorraine

OBN

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2008
Maryland Waters
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
"Excalibur"..
"AQ" Impulse
Primary Interest:
Other