Group Hunt Siesta Key Beach - Sat Morning $$$ Reward

BKope

Greenie
May 9, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I figured the post would be most effective in a new thread. I plan on coming into town early Sat morning as Jason from a post in my last thread had a good point and I want to give the search one last try. Please anyone that is available, I can show the spot where it was lost. I would like to get a group out there for one final attempt. The SRARC group and a few other hunters have gone out and I appreciate all their efforts, but I want to give it one last shot in person. I will send out final details on thursday night. (Small and Todd - Lets do this)

I definitely want to join the search, so if you have an extra detector or can rent/provide one (will be reimbursed) I'm ready. Also does anyone know how to get in contact with Mark DesErmia (Venice hunter who was featured in a 2014 article)?

Thank you

Brian

Upvote 0

Smalls

Jan 10, 2013
Sarasota, FL
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Wish I had an extra detector for you, but my other detectors aren't waterproof. I really hope I can find it, but given that so much time has passed, and the storms we've had, I don't have very high hopes :/ but either way, I cant wait to try and find it for you

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread