megar finds memorial day and a few questions

trashman

Jun 6, 2014
edgewater
Detector(s) used
bountyhunter trk4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hi all, never saw so many mders at one time. there were 2 clubs , and about twenty others includeing myself.tried to not crowd anyone which brings me to question one; am i wrong to think its rude to jump right in someones grid(bout 5 ft in front of) and then give the gridder a hard time? question two;if you could spend two days detecting which would you choose miami or clearwaterbeach?and why. thanks for your opinions .http://tnet.forumfoundry.com/forums/images/smilies/tongue3.gif

Attachments

• IMG_1456.JPG
    IMG_1456.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 141
Upvote 0

Carolina Tom

Gold Member
Apr 4, 2014
Charlotte
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus V3.2 9" & 11" Coils, AT Pro, ProPointer AT, Lesche 55, 75 & 80LT
Primary Interest:
Other
It is rude to jump in front of other hunters. Todd Lipe and Smittyman do it to me all of the time and I don't like it.

I would go for Miami because I "think" that richer people (read: more jewelry wearing) would be hanging out on that beach. I imagine old people when I think of Clearwater. But I am an ill educated hillbilly type, so take my opinion with a grain of salt.

GL&HH brother!

lookindown

Gold Member
Mar 11, 2010
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250,AT PRO, CZ21...RTG pro scoop...Stealth 720
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It is rude to jump in front of other hunters. Todd Lipe and Smittyman do it to me all of the time and I don't like it.

I would go for Miami because I "think" that richer people (read: more jewelry wearing) would be hanging out on that beach. I imagine old people when I think of Clearwater. But I am an ill educated hillbilly type, so take my opinion with a grain of salt.

GL&HH brother!
Old people wear gold...young people wear tungsten, titanium and stainless steel...but rich people of any age wear gold and platinum.

lookindown

Gold Member
Mar 11, 2010
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250,AT PRO, CZ21...RTG pro scoop...Stealth 720
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice finds...are those two pieces gold?

OP
OP
T

trashman

Jun 6, 2014
edgewater
Detector(s) used
bountyhunter trk4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i could only wish,ring is a junker and the v/s medal?? is too. sure looked good in the scoop though

DirtStalker

Bronze Member
Sep 26, 2014
Upstate SC
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

GL&HH brother!

Tom--- Smittyman and Todd are only looking out for you. They are just trying to help you for the zillionth time to keep you from doing this again and again. But I do agree with you about Miami but only for the lack of clothing those young women have on.

man-walker-falling-16010445.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread