cocoa beach lost chain/charm=(

CocoabeachHELP

Tenderfoot
Sep 23, 2006
Please if anyone can help. My husband is a firefighter. We surfed last week in Cocoa beach Florida 15th st south and his chain came off along with the saint christopher his mother gave him when he played baseball for the NY Mets, and a charm that was mine that I gave him when we met that said daddys little girl=( It really means a lot and he is a hard worker who never treats himself to anything, He just gives. PLEASE IF FOUND BE HONEST! OR if anyone has heard of this please contact me! I have pictures to verify upon request.
Thank you for your time
COCOA BEACH

15TH ST SOUTH, ABOUTH 30FEET OUT FROM THE SHORELINE AND HAS BEEN ABOUT A 3 TO 4 FT SWELL EVERY SINCE HE LOST IT=(

Upvote 0

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I moved your Post here.

Hopefully a Local Beach Hunter will see it.

Good Luck !

Jeff

goldencoin

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2005
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX & Beach Hunter ID
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Use the member map to look for hunters around cocoa beach

HH
-GC

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
From what I have seen if it is found by anyone who reads this thread, you can count on it being returned.

If you haven't done so already, I would make the same post on a couple of the other websites and do what GC suggests.

Good Luck!

ScubaFinder

Bronze Member
Jul 11, 2006
Tampa, FL
Detector(s) used
AquaPulse AQ1B - AquaPulse DX-200 Magnetometer
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
I'm moving to Cocoa Beach next week and will have my Pulse 8X and some free time on my hands. I'll look around the area and maybe even do some SCUBA, but chances are with the weather lately it's buried. I'll try though, and yeah, if I find it it will be returned to it's rightful owner.

Jason

Dirt Fishin Dale

Aug 23, 2006
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac, Excal 1000, Binford 5000 super hunter
Hey Jason
Moving to Cocoa Beach? I live in Cocoa and beach hunt all the time. Maybe I will see you out there. I don’t usually go out in the surf so I haven’t found that necklace that was lost. Hope it is found and returned.
HH
Dale

wreckdiver1715

Bronze Member
May 20, 2004
Satellite Beach
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal 1000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cocoa Beach is the place to be this weekend, starting today at 5PM and going until Monday at 4PM will be the 19th annual Beach Fest and Beach Sports Championships, complete with all the music, food and beverages and surfing that make oceanfront festivals what they are.

"We expect about 50,000 people to come through here throughout the weekend," said Cocoa Beach Pier director of operations Michelle Giers.

So charge your detectors, and come on down and enjoy the party in Paradise.

Tom

ScubaFinder

Bronze Member
Jul 11, 2006
Tampa, FL
Detector(s) used
AquaPulse AQ1B - AquaPulse DX-200 Magnetometer
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
I can't wait, today is my last day and I've got a horrible case of short-timers disease. :D My co-workers took me out for a huge lunch and I'm ready for a nap now! See you guys next week!

Jason

teklord

Sep 26, 2006
Orlando Fl.
Detector(s) used
Excalibur 1000
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I hunt the area regularly and will give it a try this Sunday. The winds should die down by then. It's a long shot, but you never know, you could get lucky.

Tek

ronald99

Dec 13, 2006
Detector(s) used
MINELAB SE-Excalibur 1000-Minelab SD2200V2
This post in my opinion was a joke,They posted this and have never even signed back on since May 14.
I was in Cocoa Beach and did not even waste my time looking due to the fact this person never updated or responded to anyone,As for you people out there good luck should you take the bait. Ronald99

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ronald99 said:
This post in my opinion was a joke,They posted this and have never even signed back on since May 14.
I was in Cocoa Beach and did not even waste my time looking due to the fact this person never updated or responded to anyone,As for you people out there good luck should you take the bait. Ronald99

I'm thinking almost the same thing...it was orginally posted in Lost & Found in Sep '06.

http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,49729.msg355266.html#msg355266

;) RR

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other
I guess people are more willing to help an unselfish caring loving father who is a firefighter and lover of small animals –vs- helping a money grubbing sweaty overweight greedy banker who kicks small dogs and eats raw meat…

I gotta wonder if this post originated in Nigeria…

OP
OP
C

CocoabeachHELP

Tenderfoot
Sep 23, 2006
Hello to all of you I do really appreciate everyones help! The reason I have not been seen on here is because every time I look at the post I do not log in. I have two small children and I am a full time student I do the best I can. I am sorry if I offended anyone by not responding I have not really had much experience with the post thing on the internet ;) Any how to anyone who still cares I have not found his necklace and I am still heartbroken about it so thank you once again everyone for your time and efforts if any one wants to reach me you can do so
http://www.myspace.com/thishay I check this to stay in touch with friends fairly often;)
I hope everyone has a great summer
peace
shayshay

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread