1st nite hunt,and the s in sunday

trashman

Jun 6, 2014
edgewater
Detector(s) used
bountyhunter trk4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hi all got out sat nite for my first nite hunt. it was really cool. no crowds the beach mostly to myself, and abeautiful starry sky.hunted about 3 hrs. found the 2 cars,some of the clad,tent stakes and my first marked silver earring with ice.when i put my light on it in the scoop,and saw silver and diamonds i liked to mess my britches(lol)but on closer insp they seem to be cz.still to me a great find!!! sunday while hunting waist deep in a big gully saw about a 5ft shark cruise by bout 20 ft away, dorsal and tail cutting threw the water.myself and everyone else vacated pretty quick.theres the 1st s. decided to go up the other end of the beach to the jetty and search around the rocksthats where all the sinkers came from the 2nd s. the 3rd s was from the wet sand 4 pairs of sunglasses, one prescription ,one ann taylor,the other two i dont know.the little silver earring was found in the dry. had a great time with sharks sinkers and shades.

Attachments

• angus jacks treasures 013.JPG
    angus jacks treasures 013.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 181
Upvote 0

lorraine

Silver Member
Dec 15, 2010
Detector(s) used
Minelab GT; Sov Elite
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
That's quite an array of finds, trashman; I can't seem to find the silver earring in the photo, but I'll keep trying.

Congrats on the silver earring find , and those sunglasses.

Lorraine

lorraine

Silver Member
Dec 15, 2010
Detector(s) used
Minelab GT; Sov Elite
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
That's quite an array of finds, trashman; :headbang:

Congrats on the silver earring find , and those sunglasses.:hello2:

Lorraine

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's a lot if hunting! Nice finds! Good sized silver earring with possible ice! Quite a collection of shades!
The beach goers should be thanking you for removing all the sharp pointy things.

CASPER-2

Gold Member
Jan 3, 2012
NEW ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
WHITE'S XLT, PI PRO, GARRETT 2500, 3- FISHER CZ21s, JW FISHER 8X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OP
OP
T

trashman

Jun 6, 2014
edgewater
Detector(s) used
bountyhunter trk4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hi sorry the pics wernt that good(thanks lost items for makeing it bigger).went out for alittle hunt today after work .. more tent stakes and a10 franc coin. ill put up a pic later and one of that earring. thanks and happy hunting

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Very nice selection of finds! Congratulations!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread