beach parking

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I haven't been there in a year and places change.

Right now I am wondering what happened to the Spell Checker box at the bottom. My fingers don't always go where I think they should and I always spell check just in case. Now the box is missing........

art digger

Tenderfoot
Mar 29, 2007
Jacksonville, Fla.
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1210x, Tesoro Sand Shark, Tesoro Silver Sabre Plus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Joanie, I use to live down there before now I currently live here in Jacksonville. Your best bet would be the so called "The Strip" where A1A runs along closest to beaches in Ft Lauderdale and also South Beach.

surfrat96

Bronze Member
Mar 15, 2005
Hollywood, Florida
Detector(s) used
AquaSound
Joanie, in Ft. Lauderdaly you can go to the north end of the strip (Sunrise Blvd) and park for free. I hit it once in a while, but I like the south end better around Las Olas Blvd. Lots of parking if you get there early, you'll definitly see all the parking lots. I've found a lot of gold and silver in those areas.

In Hollywood you can park 1 block south of Johnson St. right on the beach. Used to be real good there until they pumped new sand in about a couple yrs ago. Still good if gets crowded.

My favorite hunting area is definitly South Beach. If you go really early you can get parking on Deco Drive between 5th and 15th St. Miami is good hunting from 5th Street to the 80's. Further north Haulover is good with more than enough parking.

Hope this helps!

HH 8) surfrat

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread