I sure do miss this forum ; been "out of sync" lately with all sorts of cmmmitments,

lorraine

Silver Member
Dec 15, 2010
Detector(s) used
Minelab GT; Sov Elite
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I sure do miss this forum ; been "out of sync" lately with all sorts of cmmmitments,

but hope to get posting again soon.:hello:

I see that you are all doing a marvelous job out there....stay on the "roll"....there is still a lot of good weather to be had.:headbang:

Once in a while I can get out for about an hour, which is OK if one is in the right spot, but I've been missing that spot lately. I did get out a couple of weeks ago and found a medallion...some sort of occult / satanic/ King Solomon motif...I discarded it , but here's a pic of it...I believe it is made of pewter, although the same medallion is also made in Sterling Silver and Gold.

I wish you all continued success, and hope to get back into the "swing of things" ASAP!
Congratulations on all the great, beautiful treasure finds!:hello2:

Lorraine

DSCF3510.JPG

Attachments

• DSCF3511.JPG
    DSCF3511.JPG
    81.8 KB · Views: 102
Upvote 0

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
Welcome back Lorraine, this is still the same ole place, but without you too long!

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

surfnturf

Feb 28, 2010
East/West Coast
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
ATX, Excal II-10/WOT, E-TRAC
Stealth 720i hybrd
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great to hear form you L.:hello2:!! One hour at a time is much better than 0 hours:laughing7:!

Sir Gala Clad

Bronze Member
Jul 9, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome Back!
I missed your posts as you have the most interesting finds.
Searched and searched but was not able to find same medallion.
from what appears to be a star of david at the top, I would guess that it is Hebrew, language possibly ancient Hebrew. However, the symbols do not appear to be religious.
I am surprised that you discarded it, unless it was keeping you up late at night trying to figure out what the find is. It does not appear to be occult or satonic, I could not match any of the symbols or determine their meaning.

Last edited:

CASPER-2

Gold Member
Jan 3, 2012
NEW ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
WHITE'S XLT, PI PRO, GARRETT 2500, 3- FISHER CZ21s, JW FISHER 8X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

OBN

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2008
Maryland Waters
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
"Excalibur"..
"AQ" Impulse
Primary Interest:
Other
Good to see your getting out some, Always nice to see a Lady amongst the Pirates here..:skullflag:

austin

Gold Member
Jul 9, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Hang in there. Know it's been rough, but a big find will put you back at the top of your game. Good luck.

wildcarrot

Oct 5, 2013
SoCal
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
old used white's surfmaster PI, Dual Field, DFX, Minelab GM 1000 and Nox 600
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
but hope to get posting again soon.:hello:

I see that you are all doing a marvelous job out there....stay on the "roll"....there is still a lot of good weather to be had.:headbang:

Once in a while I can get out for about an hour, which is OK if one is in the right spot, but I've been missing that spot lately. I did get out a couple of weeks ago and found a medallion...some sort of occult / satanic/ King Solomon motif...I discarded it , but here's a pic of it...I believe it is made of pewter, although the same medallion is also made in Sterling Silver and Gold.

I wish you all continued success, and hope to get back into the "swing of things" ASAP!
Congratulations on all the great, beautiful treasure finds!:hello2:

Lorraine

View attachment 1200468

Hey Lorraine nice to see a post from you...wondering where you've been lately.

I not only enjoy your stories and finds but your comments on my finds and many others on this forum have been very cool and appreciated.

I'm sure many feel the same...nice to hear from you......

lookindown

Gold Member
Mar 11, 2010
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250,AT PRO, CZ21...RTG pro scoop...Stealth 720
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Been wondering about you...glad your back on...strange medallion..:icon_scratch:...hope someone I.D.s it.

Buzzlitebeer

Dec 29, 2012
NE FL
Detector(s) used
F4/Excal 2/NOX 800
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Yup "REAL LIFE" is a bummer glad to hear from ya! HH

fongu

Bronze Member
Mar 30, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Glad to hear from you, Lorraine. I hope to get out for a little while next week. 1-2 hours. It's been a long time since you posted and I've missed your posts as well. Hope you and your family are well. I hope I can get my internet back at the house next month. Going to the public library stinks, in several ways. Last week I had an hour before my appointment and some guy hadn't bathed in quite some time and guess where the only open chair was? Today, another hour and some woman is beating on her smart phone keyboard and texting, which she could do anywhere else, but just has to do it at the computer stations to aggravate anybody and everybody she can. Not using the computer, but just agitating. It's been a month since my carpal tunnel surgery and my hand still hurts, but is getting more flexible everyday. Unusual find, but very interesting and thanks for posting. Got to have an echo and a stress test in the morning, and I dread going thru this crap just because I gained some weight, but at least I will know I can work on the river park I go to and have permission to detect a spring in a boy scout camp in September and an old farm that used to have a mansion, but they tore it down and put in some trailers, but the ground should yield some great finds and that's in September as well. 2 out of 4 on my last 4 letters asking to detect private property. Praying the rest of the summer, fall and winter will be very productive for both of us.

s1u2r3f4

Oct 15, 2011
On the brink....
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II
Minelab Explorer ll
Sov Gt
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Was just thinking of you the other day! Life does get in the way sometimes. Hope you get back in the "swing" of things soon!

RustyGold

Gold Member
Aug 16, 2013
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XP Deus I & II
Xterra Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
Same here! I was thinking of you! I hope our posts find you healthy and happy! See how you enrich our lives!

SonnyFl

Mar 9, 2007
Hudson Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Excal
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just take it one day at a time little lady. You'll be out there in full force and kicken butts!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread