I REALLY LIKE THE GIVING BEACH

gold fever pete

Jun 1, 2010
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello All, First thanks for looking.. Spent another almost perfect day at the giving beach with Ross. He went north of the pier while I went south. I wear a thing called a fit bit. It basically counts steps and when you plug it into your comp it tells you how many calories you have burned. Today was 15,963 steps. Yep I'm beat. But in a good way. Today was a 10k ring with a diamond, $14.74 in change a bracelet a stud ear ring and an English coin. Ross did exceptionally well too. Pulling out a 14k ring with a saphire and a sterling silver bracelet. The only reason I said almost perfect day was that it was kind of on the warm side. When you walk as much as I did you break a sweat. Once again thanks for looking and HH All, GFP

The reason for the red on the ring is because of the reflection of the bracelet 08 19 15_0034_edited-1.JPG 08 19 15_0032_edited-1.JPG 08 19 15_0035_edited-1.JPG

Upvote 0

Hydro Man

Aug 19, 2013
Winnipeg, MB
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II 1000 OBN RPP & GGA
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
How many of those steps were from your "happy dance" when you found the ring?
Real nice work Pete!

OP
OP
G

gold fever pete

Jun 1, 2010
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello All, First thanks for looking.. Spent another almost perfect day at the giving beach with Ross. He went north of the pier while I went south. I wear a thing called a fit bit. It basically counts steps and when you plug it into your comp it tells you how many calories you have burned. Today was 15,963 steps. Yep I'm beat. But in a good way. Today was a 10k ring with a diamond, $14.74 in change a bracelet a stud ear ring and an English coin. Ross did exceptionally well too. Pulling out a 14k ring with a saphire and a sterling silver bracelet. The only reason I said almost perfect day was that it was kind of on the warm side. When you walk as much as I did you break a sweat. Once again thanks for looking and HH All, GFP

The reason for the red on the ring is because of the reflection of the bracelet View attachment 1201259 View attachment 1201261 View attachment 1201262
The life guard said that it is 3.6 miles round trip from one pier to the other...

Randyg12

Aug 6, 2014
Northridge, Ca
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800, CTX 3030, and E-Trac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice finds Pete! :thumbsup: I also wear a Fitbit and average about 14,000 to 16,000 steps when I go to the beach, so I know you were kicking it. Well done!!! Wish I could have got out today!

OP
OP
G

gold fever pete

Jun 1, 2010
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice finds Pete! :thumbsup: I also wear a Fitbit and average about 14,000 to 16,000 steps when I go to the beach, so I know you were kicking it. Well done!!! Wish I could have got out today!

I was getting ready to leave Santa Monica the other day when the two homeless guy that detect one short with a cowboy hat and the other tall and slender and toothless pointed you out as you were leaving. I ask about you and they said that's him in the silver truck..Missed you again.

Randyg12

Aug 6, 2014
Northridge, Ca
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800, CTX 3030, and E-Trac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was getting ready to leave Santa Monica the other day when the two homeless guy that detect one short with a cowboy hat and the other tall and slender and toothless pointed you out as you were leaving. I ask about you and they said that's him in the silver truck..Missed you again.

Both are nice guys. Alan, with the cowboy hat loves to talk. He usually buys some of the gold and silver finds off of Scott and Jerry. Bill is the tall guy that swings the Excalibur and a whites water machine. I was there on Tuesday. Scott found his first gold chain. Must have weighed 15-20 grams and had a huge silver cross on it. All I got was change, some earring studs, couple of charms, toe ring, and two foreign coins. Couldn't pass over a ring to save my life:laughing7: I'm sure our paths will cross sooner or later. HH Randy

SonnyFl

Mar 9, 2007
Hudson Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Excal
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You earned it Pete! You earned it! Cool! :occasion14:

The Urban Prospector

Bronze Member
Oct 18, 2014
Wherever I am.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Eldorado,
Garrett AT Pro,
Minelab Excal II,
Minelab Equinox 800,
Nokta Legend,
Garrett Pro Pointer,
Garrett Pro Pointer AT,
Human eyes
Primary Interest:
Other
Love the gold, congratulations!

slider66

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Nov 14, 2013
Treasure Coast Of Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800
Minelab CTX 3030
Garrett AT Pro
Minelab Excalibur 1000 with SEF 10x12 coil
3 Minelab Excalibur II 10 inch
Deus II
EQuinox 900
Manticore
Primary Interest:
Way to go! beautiful!

lorraine

Silver Member
Dec 15, 2010
Detector(s) used
Minelab GT; Sov Elite
Primary Interest:
Pete, you had a great hunt!:hello2:

I can only dream of getting a clad count like that.

Congrats on the gold ring ...I like its simplicity of style:thumbsup:

Lorraine

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread