Jakarta........oooooooooh yeaaaaaah

hookahman

Aug 6, 2013
So currently not really too sure where I am I think I am in the states(Reno)? Coming back from Thailand and Jakarta that jetlag is a killer. But enough of me complaining check this out friends and neighbors! ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1441947816.206596.jpg a couple gold ones and a few silver ones....gotta test the rest. But 19 rings in all!! And this was only a two hour hunt before I got mobbed and had to call it quits. Yes I got mobbed, oh and the rampant pollution did not help.....I was wading through a sea of dead funky things.

Upvote 0

jeepGold

Sep 7, 2014
Vegas
Detector(s) used
CTX3030, Nox800
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Cool finds. Not to sure I'd be wading through those waters. You might wake up tomorrow with a 3rd ear.

mnruxpin

May 20, 2013
Primary Interest:
yea man, hit us with the detail, never been on a hunt quite that exotic, and yea next time bring a wing man to watch your back

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You hunted near the beach pool by Le Bridge didn't you? No photos of the native "cling-ons"? lol You probably looked like the Pied Piper coming outta there.

Hydro Man

Aug 19, 2013
Winnipeg, MB
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II 1000 OBN RPP & GGA
Primary Interest:
Filled that pouch!

treasure diver ct

Mar 6, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice one, me and the lady are flying there for Xmas holidays, I'll be hunting most of the time lol

OP
OP
hookahman

hookahman

Aug 6, 2013
So let's see dig, naw I was near the mercure Kota near the ocean world. I hit the small beach I could only lost about two hours out there. Aside from the mobbing(scary as hell) the pollution had a big factor. I had to wear one of the face masks out there. And if anybody is planing on doing this I recommend waders. Cause i now have the most interesting rash on my legs. I think I made the right move avoiding going any deeper. As for the mobbing I don't recommend that to anybody!! It was kinda.....no it was very nerve wracking having about 17 or more people all around you following you and some of them were not smiling. Their hands were grabbing at the scoop and countless questions being spoken at me at various degrees of volume. You know that moment in Indiana jones and the lost ark where all the corpses are reaching out at Marian......yeah kinda like that.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions