Golden Mask Deep Hunter

snagletooth

Oct 8, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi I have just joined this forum, so hopefully I have posted in the right Place. many years ago I used to have a PI detector and I am now thinking of getting another.
Has anyone on here got a Golden Mask Deep Hunter or Deep Hunter Pro that they can tell me of their experiences with it.

I would only want replies from people who have actually used, or have experience of this detector. Please do not reply saying you should get this or that. I only want info on these detectors. Thank you.

Upvote 0

SusanMN

Silver Member
Jun 1, 2007
Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tiger Shark, Xterra 705, Makro Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I take it these are Saltwater machines. If so, you might want to post on the Beach and Shallow Water board in the Metal Detecting forum.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Moved to Beach and Shallow Water forum..

CASPER-2

Gold Member
Jan 3, 2012
NEW ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
WHITE'S XLT, PI PRO, GARRETT 2500, 3- FISHER CZ21s, JW FISHER 8X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ive been in this hobby since 1975 and have never heard of either of them

cudamark

Gold Member
Top Banner Poster
Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 3 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Same here. I started in 1970 and haven't heard of them either. Is this an American company?

goldkey

May 21, 2013
Middle Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Nokta/Macro Anfibio Multi / Nokta Fors Core /Ace 250 - w/ 9"x12" Coil /
Whites TRX Bullseye
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I haven't used the Deep Hunter Pro, but have done a lot of research on them the last few months. I have been interested in getting a PI for gold nugget hunting. After all the research I did, I narrowed my search down to either a Mikron Stinger II, or the Rex Land Craft. The Deep Hunter Pro is just basically a simple PI unit. If you research the Stinger II and the Rex Land Craft you will see they claim to be able to discriminate. Something that would be very good with a PI machine. I have my eye set on the Rex Land Craft for what I want to use it for. It is supposed to have the ability to be able to program the metal you are looking for and isolate that metal from everything else( same with the Mikron Stinger II ). You can notch out iron on it just like with a VLF machine. They are reasonably priced also.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
GMD, until you become a supporting vendor cease all comments about your detector company.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread