Beach Search Phuket

stephenscool

Greenie
Jan 15, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have been confronted and even robber a couple of times on the exact same beaches in your videos. I think I see why now. Have you ever considered trying to keep a lower profile and not advertising to every local within a mile what you found?

jyt2017

May 7, 2010
New England
Detector(s) used
Excal WOT
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Yes. I don't know why some one would advertise. It puts others at risk. It invites company. New competition. And controversy. I like to make my way in and out as the poor guy that found trash and wasted his time. I got cornered once by two people once. They didn't rob me. I was suspicious about the way one headed to me from waste deep water and another from the shoreline...

I really wouldn't tell them I had two rings. Id like them to trash talk me in Spanish and conclude I am wasting my time with a toy and have nothing...which they did. The place was packed...over there...so I think I had a problem if there were not as many other people there.

Anyway. Moral of the story. Don't tell people [random strangers] you found or have found valuables, or the cost of the equipment Deny it. etc. Its do what you want. as long as it don't effect me.

Joe

I have been confronted and even robber a couple of times on the exact same beaches in your videos. I think I see why now. Have you ever considered trying to keep a lower profile and not advertising to every local within a mile what you found?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread