NEW ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
WHITE'S XLT, PI PRO, GARRETT 2500, 3- FISHER CZ21s, JW FISHER 8X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
not as good as I had hoped.
When I got in small beach at my resort -I could see recent scoop marks ...someone was there the week before
and not only at my resort -
to make things worse.. after I was in about an hour - here's comes another hunter...I'm sure just as thrilled to see me
only other time I had to share with another TH'er was when I went on vacay with Whydah to Mex., but that was planned
(I did good there..here are finds from that trip plus one not pictured I returned )
http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/me...ure677554.html
http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/me...ure677553.html
but back to this trip

our resort beach was small - luckily I got the only 2 rings the other guy left - one a 22k band -the other a tungsten one
next day went to another spot - once again about 1 1/2 hr later - here comes the other guy again. Once again I could see scoop marks from
week before most likely - Once again was lucky to come out with another 2 missed - one a 10k band -the other one junk
Next day got thrown out of a spot that I had gotten bunch of gold last yr at - though I was in my rights to stay - did not want to put up the fight to do so - went to another spot...which I got about 80% of my coins at - but nothing but junk jewelry there - its a local swim hole
- next morn early - went to resort nextdoor - there about 2 hrs and got a platinum band. Later on in the day went to another resort and got a palladium band, a portugese 7 ring silver band, a crusty large silver band, and a silver heart and few other pieces of silver jewelry and another tungsten band. Next day was a bust - rough waters and rotten bottom - my gal ended up swimming with the dolphins. Was going to hunt early my last day but hands and feet were bloated so just went down to the buffet before packing it up. was hoping to do better - could've done worse.
coin count was 336 - lot of scooping
jamjewelry.JPG
jamkprs.JPG
jamcoins.JPG
jammisc.JPG

Upvote 0

slider66

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Nov 14, 2013
Treasure Coast Of Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions: