[Deteknix Quest] Silver row

Maximilian

Oct 13, 2014
Montenegro
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Minelab Excalibur II,Equinox 800, Goldscan 4...
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
$$$$ I am attending [Deteknix Quest].Post and win our prize. $$$$

Price Quest Pro.png
http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=1237682&d=1447964493&thumb=1

I was hitting beach regularly past three days to catch low tide.
Conditions was moderate , beach was sanded with few slops where sand was washed.Wet sand at low tide didn't give any result so i move to ''dry'' sand in high tide area.Slops give some result, but not the gold one.
Day first i hit one silver pedant and 3 silver rings, on of the ring was 999 ,my purest silver find so far and it is recent drop since is not tarnished.
DSC_0013.JPG
Day 2 was most interesting i find one silver pedant again, 3 silver rings and one silver necklace. Also i find 6 junks rings.Almost I can smell the gold but didn't have luck to find it.
DSC_0014.JPG
DSC_0015.JPG
Day 3 i just go to the beach to check does it have some wave activity and again i hit 3 silver, one silver bracelet,one silver ring and one silver necklace. Necklace is also recent drop and was so shiny on the sun that i was thinking it is pearl necklace .
DSC_0028.JPG
DSC_0029.JPG
DSC_0027.JPG

Ring is also unusual ,my most heavy silver ring 12.2gr with rock. I don't have idea which rock can it bee.
Anyway i didn't hit gold but overall i still happy and hoping for gold to come this weekend with wind and waves.
Thanks for reading and HH!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

cudamark

Gold Member
Top Banner Poster
Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 3 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow! Nice productive beach! Now just where did you say this is? :laughing7:

OP
OP
M

Maximilian

Oct 13, 2014
Montenegro
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hehe,
Since 99% of time i am only hunter who hit these beaches i will try to keep it secret for couple years more if possible ;), but i can tell u it is more about timing then the beach, still have several beaches who r loaded with gold and i didn't get anything good from them. Off course is more easy when u don't have competition but also is more boring since u don't have anyone to share the joy and discuss techniques and detectors :(

lorraine

Silver Member
Dec 15, 2010
Detector(s) used
Minelab GT; Sov Elite
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Thank you for the interesting post and great pics, Maximillian.

Congratulations on winning the detector:hello2:

Those silver finds are impressive; I especially like those necklaces:headbang:

I wish you continued success!

Lorraine

OP
OP
M

Maximilian

Oct 13, 2014
Montenegro
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks Lorraine,

I win a detector where when :tongue3: , u have some inside info :icon_scratch:
I think competition is not over yet so i need to try harder luckily i still have some recent material to post :laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread