White Gold Gone Too

howie#1

Aug 21, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
While hunting SoBe yesterday,A gentleman approached me and said I was with my little guy and lost my wedding band.I asked where he replied in this area 20x20 area.I then asked what type of ring was it .He was very un sure of what he had its silver in color but not silver and its a heavy one oh platinum no defintely not the other one so I said tungeston ya I think he replied.I gave him alook like oh great,then he said I will give you a reward if you find it.I told him I would give him about fifteen minutes and look for it.So I started to grid first target in grid was a white gold looking band with two ridges on it defintely not tungeston.I pulled out my loupe and took a closer look TRITON STAINLESS STEEL put loupe back in pouch ring in hand.went up to where the guy and kid was sitting.(The wife left )I asked him to describe his ring well it has two ridges on it on the out side.I handed him his ring then he began to studder I have no money my wife just left the beach.I smiled have a nice day.began to walk away then I return to him and asked since I returned his ring could you do me a favor write me a thank you letter for my club South Florida Treasure Masters we save them and get a discount for our club meeting room and show cummunity service.

Thanks for returning my ring

Wednesday, December 9, 2015 5:15

Full Headers Printable View

Howie,

Thanks so much for helping me find my wedding ring in South Beach on December 9th 2015. We are visiting from Canada and its always so nice to experience such kindness at anytime, but especially when abroad.

Thanks again and Merry Christmas.

Adrian Day

Upvote 0

OBN

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2008
Maryland Waters
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
"Excalibur"..
"AQ" Impulse
Primary Interest:
Other
Hats off to you Howie! A Good deed and Some Good Karma! :icon_thumleft:

cudamark

Gold Member
Top Banner Poster
Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 3 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to Tnet! Good karma headed your way! :thumbsup:

Captain Caveman

Silver Member
May 14, 2015
Madison, MS
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75SE, F44, F2 and CZ-20. Minelab E-TRAC and Go-Find 60. Tesoro Tejon. BH Quick Silver.
Primary Interest:
Other

Pull Tabs

Apr 9, 2015
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Bountyhunter, 2 Howie scoops 1 RTG scoop
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Good job on the return. I nominate for Honorable Mention.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread