wildcarrot

Oct 5, 2013
SoCal
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
old used white's surfmaster PI, Dual Field, DFX, Minelab GM 1000 and Nox 600
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We had some great erosion going on last week. Some of the cuts were over four feet tall, you had to jump off the cliff to the wet sand. Lots of clad including a Kennedy Half and a silver Rosie. The silver rings were found on Christmas Eve...Went back to the same area on Christmas Day and found both of the Gold rings. Too bad the stones are not real but it's a really nice looking 14K ring. The smaller one is a 10K religious band with a white gold cross. Had some good times over a two day period with all the targets and running into some of my friends that were out hunting. There were quite a few nice pieces of gold found by others.......Thanks for looking and Happy New Year!

IMG_2279.JPG IMG_2281.JPG IMG_2282.JPG IMG_2283.JPG IMG_2286.JPG

Upvote 0

cabinguy138

Tenderfoot
Dec 31, 2015
Santa Monica, CA
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good job, a nice day at the beach!
We had some great erosion going on last week. Some of the cuts were over four feet tall, you had to jump off the cliff to the wet sand. Lots of clad including a Kennedy Half and a silver Rosie. The silver rings were found on Christmas Eve...Went back to the same area on Christmas Day and found both of the Gold rings. Too bad the stones are not real but it's a really nice looking 14K ring. The smaller one is a 10K religious band with a white gold cross. Had some good times over a two day period with all the targets and running into some of my friends that were out hunting. There were quite a few nice pieces of gold found by others.......Thanks for looking and Happy New Year!

View attachment 1254433 View attachment 1254434 View attachment 1254435 View attachment 1254436 View attachment 1254437

CASPER-2

Gold Member
Jan 3, 2012
NEW ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
WHITE'S XLT, PI PRO, GARRETT 2500, 3- FISHER CZ21s, JW FISHER 8X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

TheRingFinder

Bronze Member