HAPPY DANCE HAPPY DANCE HAPPY DANCE

gold fever pete

Jun 1, 2010
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello All, First thanx for looking. Went to the beach today with my buds Chris and Ross. The surf was angry and the waves coming in at 4 second intervals. My pocket was full of change I had walked from the pier and had gone about 3 life gaurd towers in the dry.. It had rained so the sand was packed and easy to walk on. The tide was up when I started and now it was going out so I hit the wet and water for a bit. Zig Zagging up and down the wet sand. I was using my CTX (man I love that machine) when I got a hit. It read 40, 41 40. I thought it was going to be another penny. When I looked in my scoop I thought I had found another foreign coin. ( it was I just didn't know what) After awhile when I got to an unmanned tower I pulled all the change out and my loupe. I could not believe what I had found. I focused on 1/4 ORO and I knew then it was gold...
e14015.gif
e14015.gif
e14015.gif
happy dance happy dance happy dance. This is my second gold coin. The first was a Panda from China, and it was a 10th of an ounce. Thanks for looking. GFP When I wrote what it was the front slash didn't show.. It is not 14 ounce. lolAttached to this post:

Attachments

• 14 OUNCE GOLD CO_03 06 16_0157_edited-1.JPG
    14 OUNCE GOLD CO_03 06 16_0157_edited-1.JPG
    695.6 KB · Views: 230
  • 14 OUNCE GOLD CO_03 06 16_0158_edited-1.JPG
    14 OUNCE GOLD CO_03 06 16_0158_edited-1.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 205
Upvote 0

Fugio

Feb 25, 2016
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Legend, AT Pro, Garret Pro-Pointer AT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Get out! What a find Pete! Who would think they would scoop some gold bullion at the beach! Congrats!

testing123

Bronze Member
Mar 29, 2009
United States
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030, TDI SL
Why barely any votes for banner? There's another gold jewelry coin on right there that everyone was on board with being banner. This should be up there too. My vote is going in.

slider66

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Nov 14, 2013
Treasure Coast Of Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800
Minelab CTX 3030
Garrett AT Pro
Minelab Excalibur 1000 with SEF 10x12 coil
3 Minelab Excalibur II 10 inch
Deus II
EQuinox 900
Manticore
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
What a beauty!! Congrats

DrJoePrime

Bronze Member
Sep 9, 2007
Long Beach, California
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, White's Surfmaster Dual Field, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett ATX
Primary Interest:
CONGRATS Pete! :hello2::hello2::hello2:

What a great find! [ Something that we all wish to find...SO GET OUT THERE AND VOTE BANNER!]

It's going to look real nice up there!

Joe

Jacksparrow1985

Greenie
Mar 13, 2016
Torbay England
Detector(s) used
Mine lab go find 40
Bounty hunter fast tracker
Primary Interest:
Wow www I would feel dizzy, crap or pee my pants if I found that, well done. It must have looked glorious in the scoop

OP
OP
G

gold fever pete

Jun 1, 2010
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow www I would feel dizzy, crap or pee my pants if I found that, well done. It must have looked glorious in the scoop

The beach I go to has a lot of foreign depositors. So once in awhile when you look in your scoop you will see a brass coin. Last year I had cataract surgery. I can see far away but up close I am hopeless. I saw the gold color but thought it was brass. When I got to the life gaurd station I pulled it out so I could use my loupe. That's when I saw the word oro... Didn't pee my pants but I did do the happy dance while the folks around me laughed at the old guy. Who cares at that point.. I laughed all the way home.

biggmike

May 27, 2010
Florida
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CZ7A Pro / CZ21 / F75 LTD
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
BANNER ALL THE WAY...... CONGRATS

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread