NEW ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
WHITE'S XLT, PI PRO, GARRETT 2500, 3- FISHER CZ21s, JW FISHER 8X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My best friend and long time land hunting partner's dad died early this morning
It was my friend Paul - don't know if anyone here would have met him - some might know him
by his best find - he found the oldest know American made mourning ring - (which was posted on Whites forum yrs ago)
he doesn't post much - we met in 1980 at age 17 at a detecting club meeting and have been friends and hunted together ever since
but I got call form him this morning with bad news

Then my GF (of 18 yrs) got call from her sister to come to her moms house this evening
and just after she walked in - her mom passed - I know some here have met my girlfriend Rosa
please say a prayer for both their families
and God Bless you all

Upvote 0

SonnyFl

Mar 9, 2007
Hudson Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Excal
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Casper! We're sorry for you and Rosa's lost. Our Prayer's for the families and you both.

Da Sand Crab

Bronze Member
Sep 16, 2009
Far, Far Away
I didn't mean to take the attention and focus off of your losses and sorrow Casper.
God bless you and keep you in this time of grief.
I too thank you all for the thoughts and prayers for my son Makana. He is here on the island
but is in the dark. He calls me maybe once every two weeks to say that he is alright but refuses to
come home. He will fail the 8th grade again this year and has no idea how devastating his actions are
both for him and his mother and I. Unfortunately, as a minor the law can only pick him up and bring him
back home only to have him run away again. They can do nothing for us unless he commits a serious crime.
I pray for a miracle every hour of the day as only God can change his heart and his mind. He is my true prodical
son.

hamiddetecting

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2012
North Pole
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT and Excalibur II, Whites, Garrett, Fisher, Alert, MD,Cscope,Tesoro, Compas, XP, Long Rs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We are deeply sorry to hear about the death of your hunting partner's father,
and the loss of your girlfriend's mother. My sincere sympathy and our warmest condolences. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and their family during this difficult time.
Hamid

Last edited:

Escape

Bronze Member
Apr 4, 2009
A king asked for a ring to be made that would bring cheer when he was sad and sadness when he was happy. He received the ring and on it was engraved the words, "this too shall pass." May the blessings and comforts of heaven rest upon those we have lost and to those who grieve . Peace

OP
OP
CASPER-2

CASPER-2

Gold Member
Jan 3, 2012
NEW ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
WHITE'S XLT, PI PRO, GARRETT 2500, 3- FISHER CZ21s, JW FISHER 8X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
THANK YOU ALL - MAY GOOD BLESS YOU
MAY YOU ALL BE SURROUNDED BY THE TREASURE OF HIS LOVE AS WELL AS THAT OF YOUR LOVED ONES
HOPE U ALL FIND THE TREASURES YOU SEEK

slider66

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Nov 14, 2013
Treasure Coast Of Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800
Minelab CTX 3030
Garrett AT Pro
Minelab Excalibur 1000 with SEF 10x12 coil
3 Minelab Excalibur II 10 inch
Deus II
EQuinox 900
Manticore
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Casper, sorry to read about the loss of family and friends. Life is a gift that should be enjoyed to the fullest and family should be loved each and every day. Sending prayers and best wishes to you and your family.

Reelsnrods

Feb 13, 2013
Nantucket
Detector(s) used
AT Pro
CZ-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry to hear of your news Casper. Sending you positive vibes.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions