cudamark

Gold Member
Top Banner Poster
Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
๐Ÿฅ‡ Banner finds
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 3 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You must be a lot easier to please than me! If I spent 5 hours in the water and that was all I found, I would call it a pitiful day! :laughing7: You need to get a discriminating machine so you don't have to dig those iron targets. Have fun! :occasion14:

RVRoamer73

Silver Member
Apr 19, 2016
Georgia
๐Ÿฅ‡ Banner finds
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 Nox 800
Stealth 720i ,RTG 6"
Lesche GS 36
Predator Raptor
TRX pp
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice video. Looked like a fun day!!!

toddbbq

Apr 13, 2014
Lutz FL
๐Ÿฅ‡ Banner finds
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Tarsacci MDT-8000, Equinox 800 2x, T-Rex scoop, AT Pro and Excalibur 1000
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
That was me with the Stainless steel ring.

OP
OP
willie d

willie d

Silver Member
Jul 13, 2005
Close enough to the beach
Detector(s) used
**Tesoro Tiger Shark** Tesoro Silver Umax** Minelab Sov Gt w/WOT coil** Whites 6000Di Pro SL**
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You must be a lot easier to please than me! If I spent 5 hours in the water and that was all I found, I would call it a pitiful day! :laughing7: You need to get a discriminating machine so you don't have to dig those iron targets. Have fun! :occasion14:
Just making it to the beach is a victory. Now, if the weather and water conditions just so happen to be favorable on my only day to hunt win-win:goldtrophy:. Given those conditions, the way I see it, I get to spend a relaxing day in the water regardless if I find anything. Would I like to home with a handful of gold? Of course, but to me it's about the journey, not the destination.

BTW the Tiger Shark is a discriminating machine. I do run it at 0 discrimination, though.

lookindown

Gold Member
Mar 11, 2010
Florida
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250,AT PRO, CZ21...RTG pro scoop...Stealth 720
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I like to see posts of the bad days as well as the good days...but in my opinion there are no bad days at the beach...some are better than others but there are no bad ones for me no matter what I find...the beach is my therapy, the bikinis don't hurt either...good finds are a bonus to an already good day...sorry you have to make good finds to have a good day...I guess me and Willie didn't know how lucky we were...thought everyone just enjoyed being out with a chance to find something awesome...this forum is dead compared to a couple of years ago...I appreciate people taking the time to post their finds...thanks for the video Willie and good luck out there.

biggmike

May 27, 2010
Florida
๐Ÿฅ‡ Banner finds
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CZ7A Pro / CZ21 / F75 LTD
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I like to see posts of the bad days as well as the good days...but in my opinion there are no bad days at the beach...some are better than others but there are no bad ones for me no matter what I find...the beach is my therapy, the bikinis don't hurt either...good finds are a bonus to an already good day...sorry you have to make good finds to have a good day...I guess me and Willie didn't know how lucky we were...thought everyone just enjoyed being out with a chance to find something awesome...this forum is dead compared to a couple of years ago...I appreciate people taking the time to post their finds...thanks for the video Willie and good luck out there.

I don't guess I can say I've ever had a bad day at the beach much less a pitiful day and I've had a lot of days that I've found a lot less than Willy found in his video. If I needed to find something good to have a good time I would have quit this hobby years ago. Keep the videos coming Willy. I really look forward to them. :icon_thumleft:

against the wind

Gold Member
Jul 27, 2015
Port Allegheny, Pennsylvania
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excalibur, XP Deus, & CTX 3030.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I use the Excalibur. I also use zero discrimination. Sometimes I'll dig the iron and bottle cap signals. There could be a chunk of gold being masked by the iron. Thanks for the video and good luck on your next trip to the beach.

cudamark

Gold Member
Top Banner Poster
Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
๐Ÿฅ‡ Banner finds
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 3 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Getting out with friends, the sun, sand, surf, bikinis, etc, are all great, but, to me, they are a given. We all enjoy that every time we go out. It's the finds that make each hunt different. I guess I'm a bit too competitive. I always want to find the best targets, and I'm disappointed when I don't! :occasion14:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread