Bronze Member
Apr 12, 2014
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 - Excal 1000 - Excal II - Sovereign GT - RTG/Oleg Scoops - XPointer
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I have posted an email below that I received from a young lady today:

Hello,

My husband lost his wedding ringlast year probably in the ocean, in Palm Beach or Fort Lauredale Beach (he noticed it during swimming in the second one), he didn't go far so I think maybe someone could found it... It has a sentimental value so contact us if you have any information !! It is engraved Amélie & Pierre inside. If you find it during one of your trips it would be awesome ! We contacted theringfinders the day he losted it, but until now nobody found it :(

Thank you sooo much !

Upvote 0

OBN

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2008
Maryland Waters
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
"Excalibur"..
"AQ" Impulse
Primary Interest:
Other
bump,..................... thanks for sharing penzfan

BARKER

Bronze Member
Nov 1, 2011
BOSTON
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, Garrett GMH, Toltec 100, Whites PI 3000, Fisher 75, Whites Silver Eagle 2, Whites Beachcomber, and several others from 1968 to Present
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi; Problems with the Post is you state two different beaches but I think that anyone here that lives in those areas WILL return that ring. We "ARE" the Pro's here. We do the Right thing ok. That is what makes Us the REAL Treasuire Hunters instead of looters etc. I'm PROUD to be a Member here. Thing is We here NEED the Contact info. Otherwise we can't return it ok. Folks, let's give this one a good shot ok. Good Luck. PEACE:RONB :leprechaun-hat:

CASPER-2

Gold Member
Jan 3, 2012
NEW ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
WHITE'S XLT, PI PRO, GARRETT 2500, 3- FISHER CZ21s, JW FISHER 8X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
says lost last year - guys I know in that area would probably have found and scrapped that ring before the week was out :dontknow:

Hi; Problems with the Post is you state two different beaches but I think that anyone here that lives in those areas WILL return that ring. We "ARE" the Pro's here. We do the Right thing ok. That is what makes Us the REAL Treasuire Hunters instead of looters etc. I'm PROUD to be a Member here. Thing is We here NEED the Contact info. Otherwise we can't return it ok. Folks, let's give this one a good shot ok. Good Luck. PEACE:RONB :leprechaun-hat:

CASPER-2

Gold Member
Jan 3, 2012
NEW ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
WHITE'S XLT, PI PRO, GARRETT 2500, 3- FISHER CZ21s, JW FISHER 8X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
if I find a ring with a name - I will try and ask a life guard near spot if anyone reported losing anything - many times they will tell me about other stuff
than one I got - but few times a name and number was left for item and I was able to return - sometimes its best to ask when you arrive if anything was reported recently
so you got idea of what might be out there and what to keep an eye out for - sometimes they report they lost item but give no info - ive had lifeguards tell me almost exact area where to look cause people told them area they were

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions