Jan 11, 2016
Germany
Detector(s) used
AT Pro, EuroAce 350, magnets on ropes
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Unbenannt.png

Hi guys,

today I had a day off from work and took my sparkling new AT Pro to the beach. I'm still short a proper beach scoop and my Garrett Carrot and 5x8 coil sadly didn't get delivered in time so I had to make do with an improvised scoop that turned out to work pretty well for just some wire-mesh attached to a windshield ice scraper.

Yesterday was a very hot day after a period of more Hamburgian weather so I figured there would be many people on the beach.
I found a few coins, a few bottlecaps, a pair of prescription sunglasses and a women's purse, the latter two I turned in to the kiosk / beach restaurant I had picked as the most probable place for people to lose coins. If I saw it correctly no one else had been to the beach before me, no signs of digging and I actually found some coins despite still being nooby as hell, which surprised me a bit as it seems there are several detectorists out in Hamburg that can hunt at ungodly times when it's still dark in the summer. I couldn't get there before eight o'clock and had luck at the prime spot, nice.

In case you feel like watching a video (beware, not a masterpiece of filmmaking, still need to figure out a way to take proper movies of digging) here it is:

Upvote 0

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
The Gold is coming! :occasion14:

OP
OP
T

TrashureSeeker

Jan 11, 2016
Germany
Detector(s) used
AT Pro, EuroAce 350, magnets on ropes
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
The Gold is coming! :occasion14:

Here's hoping! Actually now that I have the AT Pro I finally realize that's well possible, my Ace 350 only made troubles on the beach and let me assume I had wasted my money. Ground Balance is a godsend.

CASPER-2

Gold Member
Jan 3, 2012
NEW ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
WHITE'S XLT, PI PRO, GARRETT 2500, 3- FISHER CZ21s, JW FISHER 8X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread