Tesoro Warranty question...

stpauli914

Jun 7, 2011
Gulf Coast FL
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur 2, Minelab Sovereign GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I thought I would ask this here since I know some of you will have the answer.

I bought a Tesoro Silver Umax a couple years ago from Ron at Windy City Detectors. It was for my parents to use once a year when we go on an annual family beach vacation while I use my Excal. It has been used maybe a total of 8 or 10 hours and this year they brought it out to the beach and it is not working :( It just gives a steady beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep. Tried 2 different brand new batteries, checked all settings(nothing changes the steady beep no matter how I adjust it). It has been stored inside with no battery in it during the year and you cannot tell it is even used. I have original box, packaging, and purchase information. What is my route to go through for warranty repair? Any contact information or someone to call, etc. would be very helpful. Thank you all for your help!

Aaron

Upvote 0

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Really easy - Just call the factory. They will fill you in on what to do. Cheers! :occasion14:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread